Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Introduction

@HenryX @I might just head off.

I think it's time I say it's been too long with no result from the people that are supposed to be helping.

honestly I think they have done more harm than good.

it might be time to go home, the place were most of the bad things happened, and just give up on the things I wanted.

I think I'm just in a different place than others, I should have stayed on the dsp and just studied at home

@Ybother 

Hello Artist

I can say that I have come to know a little about you as a person and your circumstances.

The forum is a good place, I think, to share ideas between people who are in the process of dealing with and/or recovery from adverse circumstances, events or mental health issues. Unfortunately, while its structure and conditions are an advantage in most respects and protect the members, those same constraints, sometimes limit what we can share and contribute with, and to each other. However, the forum cannot provide the assistance that one-on-one counselling can offer, particularly in the early stages of facing deep seated issues.

Since I have come to know something about you, I can say that I am really sorry that our discussions have not been as helpful to you, as I and you, no doubt, would have liked.

I sincerely hope that what we have discussed has not made the situation worse for you. But rather that some aspects of our discussions may be helpful to you in the future.

If others on the forum might be able to offer you the type of support that you feel that you need, I would certainly encourage you to maintain and keep in contact. I have tagged other members below who have also been active in discussion with you.

Also, I hope that you will find the key to dealing with the difficulties that you face each day.

With my Most Sincere and Supportive

Best Wishes

HenryX

CC:  @TideisTurning @Oaktree @Charis @Judi9877 

@HenryX people flying all over the world, camping and traveling. While I have been a hostage for 5 years yer, who's going to pay for the lost time. 

thays right you can't. I'm hurt, I'm really upset.

this was not my fault but I'm certainly paying the price for other people mistakes, when is someone going to put there hand up and say. Yes we stuffed up and we can't fix it.

we should have just let you be, you seem to be doing just fine before we come into your life? 

@Ybother 

Hello Artist

Did I misinterpret your message this morning?

From the note and tone of the message I felt that you may not wish to have continued conversation with me. However, maybe I should have asked you whether that was the case.

You can be assured that if I can offer discussion about your feelings, or any other aspect of your situation that is appropriate, as far as is possible on the forum, I am very happy to do so.

Would you like to continue correspondence between us?

It is definitely not my wish to impose on you, that is why I tagged the other people who have been active in the conversation with you.

With Best Wishes

HenryX

@HenryX @It's more the doctor and people that think they have been helping over the last few years.

it's achieved absolutely nothing but pain. Split the family up and left me bitter.

I don't have a lot of good things to say about this so called system, people drugging me in my sleep, ect it's got to stop it's a total nightmare.

an epic fail 

@Ybother 

Hello Artist

Thank you for responding.

I can understand the anxiety, fear and anger about what other people do. Some people's actions are designed to hurt. Some actions show total disregard for our feelings, integrity and personal view of our own identity. They are the really nasty ones. But the actions of some may be well intentioned, yet still not seem to have a positive effect for us. Or worse, can even seem like an invasion of our personal space and privacy.

Would you tell me about the drugs administered while you were asleep?

Best Wishes

HenryX

@HenryX All I know is I'm sick of it I constantly taste chemicals in my mouth, the way my body feels is not right. I know my body and I know someone is playing around with me.

this all started with some person taking  me into a trip ( none consensual)to nothing but hurt me as much as possible. 

now tell me there friends, 

I want out, amd a bloody good apology 

@HenryX  It's nothing personal, towards anyone here.

I just need a way to get it out. 
constantly trying not to just set the hole place on fire is just a constant 🔥

@HenryX 

One good thing has come from this, I could give the girls at the Salvation Army the biggest hug.

if I ever get rich, they are first on the list for a substantial amount of funds.

life saving place.

@Ybother 

Hi Artist

Your description of that trip, that you did not wish to undertake, and the events at that time sounds to me very distressing and, as you say hurtful.

From what you say, it appears that the person who took you away on the trip is in your environment now, and telling you that they are still your friend. Is that correct?

Cheers

HenryX

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance