Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Bipolar in severe depression.

Hi Tyme, much the same although I did go to emergency room today for 5 hours. I think I am getting somewhere now. Well I hope. I should get a call tomorrow and get an appointment with psych. All I need is a med review. Why it is so hard I have no idea. I still feel sick and can't eat etc, but because help is on its way I will hang on a bit longer. This dreadful feeling won't subside on it's own. I know this. So wish me luck in the next few days. My god if they don't follow through then that's it. I won't be able to take that blow in my weakened condition. Shanks for checking on me, it does help. 

Hey @ZZm1 ,

I'm sorry things are so hard. 

Good on you for reaching out and going to the hospital. I hope things start moving for you.

Just hang in there. 

We are sitting with you.

tyme

Hey @ZZm1 welcome to the forums, I'm glad you're here!

Bipolar depression really is a beast hey? It's the nastiest thing ever and I'm really sorry you're going through it. Good on you for hanging in there and trying to get on top of it, just for that you are so strong! Hopefully your recent hospital visit gets the ball rolling for you. My last med change pretty much sorted it for me about 8 months ago. I still get lows but nowhere near as severe as I did, it can get better.

Will be thinking of you and keep us updated please! There is also a bipolar forum on here if you ever wanted to pop over there to read about it or connect with others who get it.

Bipolar thread on SANE 

Take care 🙏

Shanks and yes I have been in touch with a mental health person this morning but still have to wait for an appointment. All I need is a medication change. What is so hard. I am struggling really bad here. No wonder so many people top themselves.

I'm sorry to hear that this is taking some time @ZZm1 . I hear how frustrating this is, especially if you actually know what you need.

Is there an approximate wait time for your appointment?

Also, are there things you've been up to today to help you get through?

I'm so glad you have been able to reach out here. Good on you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance