Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Strategies for coping during the holiday season // Tuesday 21st December, 7:00- 8:30PM AEDT

Thank you everyone for joining in the discussion, and for being so supportive and kind to one another. See you in the new year! Heart

Re: Topic Tuesday // Strategies for coping during the holiday season // Tuesday 21st December, 7:00- 8:30PM AEDT

@pisces_1 , a time limit and a choice to leave are definitely cards I will be utilising when visiting those I am obliged to visit.

Thank you for a great night @Rhye , @cloudcore , @pisces_1 Will be having a read xx 

@Shaz51 that sounds like a really difficult time for you right now, so sorry to hear that you and MrShaz are having such a hard time. I'm going tag you in another space so we can discuss this further, as we're just wrapping up for tonight. 

I hope you have a nice evening and I'll check in with you tomorrow 💜

A huge thank you to @cloudcore and @Rhye for iniviting me to join you tonight. Also thank you to  @Gwynn @Kermit @Shaz51 @The-Hams @Lani @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Fluttershy1 @Anastasia @StuF and anyone else I missed, for sharing all you stories and feeling at the moment. I hope you all have a good enough Christmas and NYE!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance