Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Resilience as a response to discrimination // Tues, 17 May, 7pm AEST

@CherryBomb one of the reasons I love these forums so much is that I am completely free to fully disclose and never feel judged.  It helps me build my resilience in many ways as I learn so much from some people in different ways of coping with a range of challenges.

Re: Topic Tuesday // Resilience as a response to discrimination // Tues, 17 May, 7pm AEST

WOW, I love that quote @RossQLife, "I will face my fear... pass through me & over" The thing is, it does come in waves & it passes & somehow we are strengthened if we just pick up & keep going inbetween like so many have already suggested here tonight. 🙂
Really needed this reminder tonight. Thanks

Thanks everyone. All in all it's been a very profitable discussion.

Wow...  What an truly amazing conversation about some pretty raw stuff. Thanks so much for your particiaption tonight @Former-Member @eth @Kurra @MoonGal - some amazing insights and learnings too.

And a HUGE thank you to @RossQLife for your invaluable contributions tonights. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

@CherryBomb my absolute pleasure. I learned a heap from everyone, and really enjoyed it too. Big ups to you all.

Goodnight!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance