Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

Hi @Strivetothrive 

You clearly love your kids dearly. Keep doing that, it's the best any parent could do.

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

Thank you all for having my with you tonight and go gentle.Heart

sure will start a new thread @eth 

"Lets talk about Bi Polar 

@Daisydreamer@TideisTurning@Mazarita

Thanks everyone for sharing so openly this evening! @frog @eth @Shaz51 @greenpea & all as well as to our lovely special guests @SusanaBA @davidharper_bal  

In wrapping up, I wanted to leave you all with a quote from Vincent Van Gogh that resonates with me; “the fisherman know that the storm is dangerous and the sea terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore”. To me, that means that even though it might be hard, that’s not necessarily reason not to try, and I’m hearing a lot of that from so many of you here. Keep going! 

Thanks to all involved tonight.  What a lively discussion.  Look forward to connecting more with some of you who I hadn't met yet.  Thanks @Shaz51  I'll keep an eye out for a tag from the new thread.

Bipolar Australia's video series have begun in the lead up to World Bipolar Day 2021!

You can check the videos out here: http://www.bipolaraustralia.org.au/wbd21/ 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance