Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

20210110-165919_1z-01.jpeg

Those Grief Tsunami come, there is no escape. Can't go under, go round or over, just gotta go THROUGH, maybe get pummelled, and feel like ya gonna die... But my track record is 100% survival to date, so guess we float back to the surface... somehow, find our feet again... somehow. Can't force it, just get through it 💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats good @Eve7, thank you. Gonna be a long couple a week I think 🙏

We’ll get there 💖

@Former-Member @Eve7   thinking of you both during this difficult time of grief.  It never goes away does it?  But I guess we learn better ways of coping with it over the years and remembering more of the happier moments we shared with those who have passed on. It doesnt make it any easier to endure the pain and sense of loss of our loved ones ... but it helps us to get through. 

Sending you both hugs and love.  And I hope the following pics have meaning to you.

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for thinking of you in your historical grief

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (30).jpeg

Thank you @Emelia8  those images and words are lovely. So kind after your hard day re radiation... how's it going? You rest up tonight. 💕

Hello @Former-Member 

Just dropping in some 💞❣️💕🙏❣️💞❣️

Hope you are doing ok x

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww😊 thank you @Anastasia 💙💚💛🧡💔 One day at a time. How are you ?

Hey @Former-Member How are you feeling today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @@Zoe feel? hmm🤔 - best not go there yet, mornings are never Good. Having said that, there's blue sky, furbaby is happy, I have enough food in cupboards to not HAVE to go rub shoulders at shops. Do you still feel crook? Sounds like you got lots done. Oh dear, I betta drag myself outta bed

Former-Member
Not applicable

My heart is heavy
Arranged to go see a movie tomorrow. And my son just TX with all these plans for me to come visit him next week (he's been flipping me off visiting for months, prioritising the whole universe before me lol) but now, my worst week of the year, he  thinks he can fit me in 😞 I just can't do it anymore, push myself aside to fit in with everyone else's timing. It's so exhausting to bury my feelings nowadays, to go in strutting around pretending at these times, how can he not know this? And I don't want him seeing me sad. He hated it. Can't handle it... Nobody can 😭 oh shirt! Head hurts..  i gotta go cry, sick of this 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance