Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlander I am glad that at they are taking your needs seriously and doing the dental work properly.  In a way it might be frightening. Its a shame that it is drawn out but there are advantages in that you wont feel a thing.

Just popping by to say Hi.

I do hope that in between times the infection and pain levels are low. 

Heart

Believe in yourself. You are strong. 

Heart

Thank you @Appleblossom ❤❤❤

Hope your going ok and today wasnt to tough. Sitting with you too 🌻🌻

Thanks @outlander  Heart

I need to sleep.  Good night. I will be busy tomorrow so may not make it online. Talk soon tho.

Gently Bently

Heart

Goodnight @Appleblossom
❤❤❤

@Sans911im not sure if your still awake or not. Im feeling abit off  and drifting a little. Im guessing adrenaline has worn off from today. But ill stay here with you for a while longer, im enjoying your company too
❤❤

@outlander. Yes meditation music often calms me down.  Im probably up for another few hours if you need company.  I had another milo too.  Thinking of having yet another one.  Seems like the only time i drink milo now is when im on here. Haha

You must be really tired @outlander after your big day. If you need to go to bed, it's all good.

I'm sorry I didn't see your prior posts as I was caught up with something. Did you get much of it done?

Goodnight hun. I'm pretty. Busy tommorow but I try to pop in and out to say hi 🌺

Tired but not sleepy @Sans911 so will sit here abit longer.

Theres no need to apologise. I got through another 4 but my brain wasnt making much sense of the words after that so put it away.

Ive got a few things to do until about lunch time too. Hoping you get some moments to yourself tomorrow.
😘😘

Hot milos are pretty good @Zaphod

Probably not much. I've got two volunteer events, an appointment with my support worker, and I need to do an urgent email in the morning as well as put my medical certificate into Centrelink. One of the volunteer events is a walk in the afternoon, so a bit of down time then @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance