Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

That is good @outlander something positive to keep your mind active Smiley Happy

Good night everyone
@CheerBear @Snowie @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom and everyone

Goodnight @outlander 💕💤

See I cant stay away. @outlander

I really hope you are able to get a decent sleep.

Heart

Morning @outlander how are you today?

Gp was pretty much a waste of time

What happened @outlander

She wasnt going to change meds until i spoke to pdoc but i told her to look through the communication because my pdoc outlined the meds. She added one in, asked if i was aware that i might get increased SI (i answered yes) said if that happens ring the helplines and said come back in 4 weeks once ive ridden out the side effects. And that was it, shoved out the door. @Teej

Oh no @outlander. That doesn’t sound very reassuring. You have not had much luck finding a GP for support either. 

I dont seem to have luck with professionals 😒 im hoping the side effects arent too crappy. @Teej
She said speak to pdoc whenever next appt is ( which is end of September) and she can do the reviews.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance