Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

It is quite draining @outlander 

The thing I don't like about it, is that it is an inconvenience for hubby. We have to be in there about 7, it's at least an hours drive depending on traffic, and then he has to hang around till I am allowed to leave.

thats quite a while @Snowie but maybe he can go and get coffee or something nearby. im sure he doesnt mind anyway and can find things to entertain himself.

He normally takes his pillow with him and has a nap in the backseat @outlander 

I know he doesn't mind doing it, it is just me not wanting to be a burden.

i know, i understand that @Snowie

i have become reliant on having some supports too when i can afford it. its hard when i cant afford it but i really need it sometimes. when i go to long appts with clients sometimes i take the ipad and we watch something on netflix. hubby might like to take his laptop or phone and watch something.
a nap is always good though! i would probably do that too!

He'll have his phone with him @outlander so will probably watch something on that too. There is a shopping centre close by that he can go to also, so might end up there.

Hard when we know we need support yet money is stopping us. It just isn't fair at times.

I hope to hear from ndis soon @Snowie that would really help esp now when I need the support the most. I was paying privately for it but I can’t afford it now

I don't know how anyone continues to pay for it privately @outlander Even with private health cover things are expensive. D has to get all 4 wisdom teeth out and it is going to cost a fortune even with private health. 

I really hope you hear from ndis soon. Unfortunately everything like that seems to take so long.

thanks @Snowie hopefully should hear something in the next few weeks by the sounds of it but they keep saying that so it could still be a while off yet.

lots of appointments tomorrow. big work audit yesterday and continuing on today. hopefully todays the last of it.

@outlander it is frustrating when they keep saying that. Everything seems to be 'a while of'.

I hope the audit is going ok hon and that it's over today.

Hoping also that your appt's tomorrow go ok.

Have the dentist today.

It is finally done @Snowie but now working night shift which is fine with me. Will me extra money for me and can get a few things done on my laptop.

I hope your dentist goes ok today
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance