Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

That makes sense but I think with hospital cover again depending on what type you are looking at getting the wait times vary..3 months or 6 months or 12 months and in some cases no wait period. 
@outlander that only for hospital stay...everything else may have longer waiting periods. 

its all 12 months apparently @Lee82
thanks though might just stick with extras cover for now. I cant really afford to pay for something so expensive when I have other more important expenses atm.

You health is the most important things honey just don't forget that. If your not well then you cannot do the things you need to do or look after people you need to look after. You always come first. Never forget that. 
@outlander 

Shout to Sherry on your birthday babe. Thank you so much for still supporting our posts. Means a lot .

@Former-Member  ❤️

I know its just so frustrating @Lee82
im trying to look at the future and what costs I might have. its so expensive, I now realise why not a lot of people have health insurance. I wonder if they realised if they made the fees abit more affordable more people would have it 🤦‍♀️
i might look into it later after I find out whether digestive issues are going to be an ongoing medical expense. may be able to look at lowered feed policies if I don't/wont need digestive stuff.

@Former-Member @NatureLover ❤❤

Hi @outlander ...just following along with your news quietly. 🙂 

Hi @outlander 

I have private health insurance. Sort of have to with my kids. I find it useful if you use it and get your moneys worth. For example I get new glasses every year just because the health cover covers it, not necessarily because I need them. 

can I ask which health insurance your with? @Snowie @Lee82 @greenpea

im currently with hcf but they seem to be expensive for very basic things.

I am with GMHBA @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance