Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What to do now

ohhh @Former-Member, sending you hugs my friend HeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you but not into breathing or anything that makes me think of me being grounded as it freaks me out something bad. I just neeed to go go go go but I'm to tiered and the sad fail set has come in. Now just to wait it out only to have to relive it agaib
Former-Member
Not applicable

Why do people in life get it easy. The perfect semi crazy family. The group of friends, the cute pupppy, the encouragement, the job? Like 90% of my friends can do what ever they like eg move to Europe, buy homes, take time of work because mummy and daddy will support them. And I know none of them are 100% happy and life ain't 100% bed full of roses for them but why do they get that when I only have me to rely on, no financial support, no happy family, no group of friends but hello bipolar. And I work twice as hard as them in everything I do but I'm still coming last. Why dose life need to be a bitch
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance