Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Oh sorry @Zoe7 I always thought you were in Melbourne. My memory is really bad and I never remember anything and I also get a lot of things confused. So sorry about that. 
how is school going? How have you been feeling? 
how are you babies doing too? 
I have been dealing with a very bad cold for about 2 weeks now and there are no signs it's getting any better my 2 boys also have it. So we are all at home really sick but the boys are still doing online learning. It was mr9's 10th birthday yesterday. Of course we couldn't do much but I decorated the house in Collingwood colours made him a cake and we ate his favourite meal for dinner which was maccas...lol

so now he will be called Mr10. Poor kid has had 2 birthdays in a row in lockdown. I was suppose to take him to the Collingwood Geelong game last weekend for his birthday but that didn't happen because of lockdown. In a way it was a blessing in disguise as we played terribly. We watched the game at home and we put our gernseys on and had pie and chips for lunch just like we were at the footy....😁😁

anyway hun hope you are doing ok. Always thinking about you babe. 
take care and stay safe. 

here is a pic of Mr10's birthday cake 😁😁

93CF5458-40D9-48BF-9BDA-789653EC4C08.jpeg

@Lee82 @Bellarose75 🤗💞🌼🌺

Emelia 

Hey beautiful. How have you been going? 
I have missed being here talking to you all. Hope you are ok my love. 💖💖

@Emelia8 

@NatureLover Thanks babe. Not happy at all that lockdown has been extended. Not sure how I will cope with it all. 
how are you coping? 

Beautiful @Bellarose75 I am so hoping you are ok my love. I so want to talk to you as I miss our conversations so very much. 
still love you with all my heart and soul

😘😘

Oh gosh, it's been extended?? Oh no...

I am doing OK with it but I know people who aren't OK and have no money coming in 😥

I hope you are going to be OK with the extended lockdown 😣

That cake is amazing! @Lee82 

Thanks @Lee82 ... I havent been around much either.  And yes, I have missed chatting with you and @Bellarose75 a lot.

I'm adjusting to my new life.  Although it may sound odd, given the circumstances, but hubby was my protector.  And I no longer have that.  It makes me feel very vulnerable.

This morning I have an appointment to collect his ashes from the crematorium.  Trying to work myself up to do that.  Not really sure how I feel about it all.  I have an urn all picked out and the funeral director will transfer the ashes into it for me once I return from the crematorium.  Better than me doing it myself and risk losing the lot!  Could just see that happening. 

I hope you are coping as well as you possibly can, and that your boys are doing well.  I know life is extremely difficult for you, but I also know how strong and resilient you are.  I also know how much you love those boys, and how you will do anything to be there for them.  Stay strong gorgeous.

Emelia 🤗💞

I completely get that you are feeling vulnerable babe. That is totally understandable. I also know that you will be ok because you are resilient and strong. 
i am with you hun holding your hand through it. You are held close to my heart always. 
@Emelia8 💗💗

Thanks so much @NatureLover 

mr10 loved it. 
 I'm not coping too well with this lockdown and having the boys homeschooling. It is just too much concentrating for me, too much noise and too much stimulation. I just seem to not be handling it very well. I am snapping at the kids and it's not fair cause it's my issue and not theirs. 🥺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance