Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

I am glad you are at work @Lilly6 and I will be thinking of you over the weekend. It might be awful now but I promise it won’t always be this way. I struggle with this too so let’s try and do life together.

I hope you can hear these birds...oops I tried to upload them but it’s not going through.

Take care precious lady.

💙🧡💙

Thinking of you, @Lilly6 ...really hoping that something can turn around for you this weekend and you can start to feel better...you might get this notification in your email...just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts Heart

Thank you

Thank you @NatureLover , @Eve7 , @Anastasia , @Iris   and @Otter . As expected I am feeling very conflicted today but don't think I will change my mind. 
I had the worst nightmare last night which absolutely freaked me out, was awful. Not sure what it symbolised but shows my head is absolutely all over the shop. 

Hi @Lilly6 

I have been thinking about you, my weekend hasn't been very kind so tied up with that but you have always been in my thoughts. I undertsand where you are at, I was there only weeks ago and right now could total run far away never to return. But I am keeping my focus knowing that this is a moment in time in my life and as the nuse at the hospital my son is at told me this morning there is a turning point. I am holding on to that, I hope you do too hun xoxo

Big hugs @Anastasia would you care to join me for a cuppa? Take care my dear friend 🤗🤗🤗

I'd love that, thank you @Eve7 x

I’ve made some chocolate brownies for you @Anastasia 

Are you ok?

🍫🍫🍫

Hi @Eve7 

yes, thank you I am, turmolous times that's all.

How about you hun. Are you OK?Heart

I am ok @Anastasia  just having some quiet rest before doing some ironing.

❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance