Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hi @PizzaMondo - 

im safe as I can be on the psych unit, just really struggling mentally. But I’ve been speaking to the nurses about how I feel and all of that. 

yes I have themed word searches which I really enjoy

Don’t ever give up @Fluttershy1 💜🌺🙂

even when things are hard, and we have moments where we feel weak, afraid, alone, and overwhelmed, still that’s not the time to give up, is it dearest? 🙂💜

I’m sorry the day is rough, but keep going, hour by hour, and if you can get those nurses to hear you, you speak your truth 👌🏻🤗

@PinkFlamingo - not going to give up. Been speaking to the nurses about how I feel but yeah…

Yeah i understand @Fluttershy1 🌺💜🙂

go gently, and I’ll be back a bit later on to chat more if that would be good 🙂🦩

Yeah that would be great @PinkFlamingo - I’m just going back into hibernation

I can imagine it's not easy, but I hope that speaking with the nurses and the other professionals there can provide you with some solace from your mental struggles today - in addition to that, super happy to know you are reaching out here too with us when ya need - we're here for ya 🙂

I love that, may I ask what's the most recent theme search you've done? I love when it's on 'new words' or maybe even 'animals' or 'places' that I've never heard of.. kind of leads me to a big google search after but hey, at least I'm learning 😛 Do you ever do that too @Fluttershy1 ?

Hope you had a good hibernation and feel a bit better now @Fluttershy1 💜🌺

Hows your evening sweets? 🙂 xx

@PinkFlamingo - got locked out of my room because I was not coping, now gone back to my room, I just wanna cry

Oh wow.. I am so sorry @Fluttershy1 wish I was there to give you a hug and give you a bit of well needed care rn xx

I just wanna hide away to be honest, everything is feeling abit too much at the moment @PinkFlamingo - am safe but yeah

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance