Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Starting to struggle

Yep I did and it was yummy @Jynx - 

I feel switchy

@Fluttershy1  a good time to grab your Switch then and play some games, right? 😝

But in all seriousness, I imagine some grounding might help. Music, munchies, pat the bunny, focus on the feeling of skin against whatever you're using to keep warm at present 💜

Night @Jynx - I fell asleep

Hey @BPDSurvivor @Captain24 @Snowie @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Eve7 @Judi9877 - hope you are all well. 

things have been abit like a roller coaster today

With you @Fluttershy1 .

Sorry that’s all I’ve got. 

💕Captain24 

@Fluttershy1 How was your day? I'm ok- just a bit tired. 

Hi @Fluttershy1 !

Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply.

I was thinking of you so thought I’d pop by to see how you are going.

With my BPD, I never lashed out AT my treating team. But I did lash out TO them.

I understood that whatever was happening in me doesn’t mean I can lash out at therapists - that makes their job harder to work with you. If I wanted help, I’d have to respect and honour those helping me.

With that in mind, I was actually very much ‘liked’ by my treating team. 

All in all, it worked for the good for both me and them. It was win-win.

Whatever it is, I believe there is no occasion or right for treating team to be disrespected. We are all human - it doesn’t mean they are perfect, but we need to also do the right thing.

Why I say this is because in my work, I see teachers being disrespected and abused everyday. Just because it is from students and parents, should they have the right? 

I put myself in pdoc’s point of view. Just because of their job, is it right they should cop disrespect?

Sorry for this long-winded response. But your question has really means a lot to me.

Hope you have a good evening,

BPDSurvivor

Hi @Fluttershy1 

Hoping today has been a little better for you

💗💗

Hey @Snowie @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @Captain24 @Jynx @Shaz51 @TAB @Historylover @Judi9877 - sorry for being so absent, I’ve had a lot on my plate 

here’s a photos of stitch 

5CB5BCE1-1D18-48A9-9B0A-CDF0B26C579D.jpeg

Hi @Fluttershy1 !

Great to see you! Thanks for the photo of Stitch! Tooo cute! It’s soooo chill and relaxed.

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance