Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Hippychick7878
Contributor

Something not right

I'm so mentally screwed and don't know what to do my head is all over the place and my dealing with is to go and use drugs I don't want this life anymore I want to be able to deal with it in a manner so better can anyone help me were to go from her 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Something not right

Hi @Hippychick7878 , I know therapy with a psychologist has helped me to get lots of healing...do you have a psychologist or other supports? 

Hey @Hippychick7878 ,

I hear how hard it is.

Do you have supports you can turn to to help you through this?

You may want to look here at Turning Point's services to see if there's anything you can access such as the counselling phone line https://www.turningpoint.org.au/treatment

You deserve all the support you can get. 

We can see you are trying to get better.

We are here for you.

Awww thank you so much for your incouragment I really appreciate what you said 

Yes I have mental health but I feel that there not listening to me about how serious it is I'm falling apart but I'm feeling as good as I can I have hipes that my life will turn around very soon

Hey @Hippychick7878 just a little tip, if you want someone to be notified that you've responded to them, use the @ symbol and choose (or type) their name so it appears in blue, like this: @tyme 

Lemme know if you have any questions! Hope your Saturday is treating you okay 😊

Hi @Hippychick7878 I'm sorry to hear you are struggling! Have you turned to drugs in the past? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance