Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@MDT @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Molliex @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @eth @TAB @greenpea @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Adge 

Hi guys, a late night post...  I'm anxious tonight about a few things.   Mostly S1 is having a nut challenge tomorrow (hazelnuts) at the allergist he's 20 and has other allergies will have epipen for life...  anyway he just dropped out of uni last month and will graduate with an associate  degree ...   I'm worried for him in this job market,  he's a little bit quirky,  I just hope for some success for him , I love him so much....

XOXO ANGELS333 

💖 @Angels333 

@Angels333 

Heart

Love our boys.

Heart

Cant live their lives for them.  You do your best.

Heart

hi @Angels333
A degree is a statement to an employer that says "I can commit to somrthing" so there is that to remember.
But I see where you are coming from my friend.
I hope the test goes okay today. All the best to him.
Take care my friend

Hi @Angels333  - sending good vibes your sons way. I hope for the best for him.

It's going to be a challenging job market for everyone for a little while, COVID has been rough hasn't it? He's lucky to have a mum like you that is still worrying about him and cares so much.

I hope you were able to get some sleep!

Very delayed hugs back to you @Shaz51 . I hope you're doing well x

@Molliex  thanks,  I  had an awful nights sleep,  I have a cold and had a covid test yesterday...it was all clear.   But had a fever in the night then a migraine came on at 6am...   I'm feeling better now, just washed out...

XOXO ANGELS333 

Oh that's not good @Angels333 . I find my anxiety goes extra nuts when I am tired/rundown/sick - is yours the same?

I hope you're able to get some rest today xx

Busy day in the city at the immunologist.   S1 is trying Nutella for the first time....    he seems good so far... will be good to have hazelnuts in the house...

@Molliex 

thank you for the hugs @Molliex Smiley Very Happy

hello @Angels333 , how are you this afternoon and how is S1 going now xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance