Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

@CheerBear I have a super funny picture in my brain of puffer fish and clown fish getting along while semi-conscious, only to start attacking each other once they step off your bed. Smiley LOL

Yes, it was odd having easter outside of holidays. There was Good Friday, and then two more weeks of my volunteering gig (didn't make last Friday but plan to make this one) and then the holidays. 

I will take a wander around the shops or something after I see TTT. She is about half-an-hour's drive away so while I'm over that way I tend to visit shops or whatever I need to do in that suburb. 

I have started baby dragon. I think I'm going to need to ask some questions over there -->. It turns out this is an intermediate pattern and I'm not sure I'm up to intermediate. I FINALLY figured out the first bit after a few failed attempts, but now I'm stuck regarding what another bit means. This is the pattern I'm following: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bb-dragon It's one you can download for free. I'm stuck on row 18 of the head. 

My tummy is now telling me it is breakfast time so I'm going to jump out of Forum Land. I superly duperly enjoyed having an early morning coffee with you. Smiley Very Happy

@CheerBear Ps. Clearly next time you see your psych., you need to tell them you now know exactly what you need from them - they need to help you make your brain into a slurpeeSmiley LOL

That's pretty much how it goes with those two @Phoenix_Rising. I think I need a coach hat and a whistle or something 🤔 They're totally love haters.

Oooh yay for Baby Dragoning! That's the one without the video tutorial isn't it? If so, ummm wow! I was crocheting for ages before I could read a pattern. It wasn't until my first mandala blanket that I was able to read the language of crochet enough to be able to read a pattern. That was less than 18 months ago! Why does it not surprise me that you've picked that up in a couple of months when it took me years 😆? My silver punky dragon is made from that pattern I think. I'll check out round 18 and maybe see you over in a crafty corner later.

I'm going to help get some fish fed and maybe start some housework. We are going out on a special day tomorrow so I should probably do some of the annoying house jobs today.

Oh speaking of breakfast, I was very brave when we were away and tried porridge with honey because we didn't have what I usually have on it, though I had It for dinner because breakfast can be a stretch. It wasn't the end of the world and I kind of liked it. It made me think of you with your cinnamon porridge.

Hope TTT is helpful and the glitter jar is glittery. I have very much enjoyed coffee o'clock with you this morning too ☺

Thinking of you @Phoenix_Rising so thought I'd drop some of these off for you... (you can choose your colour or snuggle with all of them Smiley Happy)

🌿🐢🌷 @Phoenix_Rising .....

Thinking of you @Phoenix_Rising and hoping that the sun rises on a calm sea.

Image result for calm ocean sunrise

@Phoenix_Risingthis of you, hoping that the waves are not too big. 

Hello @Phoenix_Rising. Wishing you well 🌊🐢❤️

Missing you, little turtle. ❤️

Yep.

Missing you again Bella.

@Phoenix_Rising

You have been great to have around and I was sad to see things go icky for you on the DBT thread. I dont think you could have done more. Its just the awkward way of hoomans rather than turtles ...