Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

That is awesome @Phoenix_Rising Such a special call to receive when you are trying to fill in time Heart

@Former-Member only special people get to partake in the word challenge - so classify yourself as SPECIAL Heart

I am 'specially pleased to be tagged here ...

Hi @Phoenix_Rising .... all the best for your appointment .... 💕

Hi @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Zoe7, Super big thank you for sitting with me here in my underwater cave. I feel much better after seeing my super special GP. And then, while I was with her, my psychologist left a message on my mobile and I was able to call her straight back after I finished with my GP. I feel much more "heard" now and I feel like we are much more on the same page.

I think I need to give my shell another coat of the special super glue that @Zoe7 brought me and then I need to snuggle in here for another sleep. After that though, I am hopeful of finding my way back to Forum Land, up the super special path that @Faith-and-Hope made, and into my very own super special corner in the super special octagonal room. Yep, I really think I might be able to make it out of the ocean after another sleep. Super special big thank you for coming all the way out to the ocean and down to my cave to hang out with me.

By the way, what was that special word we were supposed to be using today? I can't remember. I super hope by some remarkable stroke of luck I've managed to use it in this post. That would be a super special cool feat. Smiley Happy

That is a very sweet and very special post @Phoenix_Rising. Sleep well and see you in the octagonal room later😀

Glad you got some special attention from your GP and psych today @Phoenix_Rising .....

🤗🐢
Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad your doing better @Phoenix_Rising ❤❤

...and off we go again. @Former-Member @CherryBomb and anyone else who may be around, does anybody feel like riding a wave with a little turtle? It isn't as giant as it was a few hours ago thanks to a call from my psychologist who seems to have decided that it actually is ok to make a ten minute call to a client without charging for it. She makes my head spin with her capriciousness, but I am nevertheless very grateful that she called. Now I'm just kind of bobbing around in unpleasantly choppy waters rather than being totally swamped. So...this is me experimenting with the idea that I don't have to wait until I'm in super giant flooded chaotic crisis to ask for support.

I know I'm feeling icky because a) I've been eating appallingly over the past few days, and b) it is a month since I last felt like this. Smiley Wink

I know that nothing has objectively changed in my world since yesterday when I was travelling ok. I know that the big feelings are due to poor diet and hormones. This means they will pass. Nothing much is going to happen around here today, but that's ok. I just need to ride it out and it will pass. Gee I'm getting super awesome at this self-talk thing. Well done me.

So...who wants to bob around on the choppy waves with me? We can just float and look at the clouds. I know someone will appear, I just know it. Smiley Happy

oh-my-god-i-amp-039-m-flying-meme-turtle_o_5106437.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_3224.JPG

Some friends and I have come to join you. Riding my own kind of wave too, although it feels more like a whirlpool today. I hope it passes soon @Phoenix_Rising 💜🤗

Bobbing...   @Phoenix_Rising   on my back looking up at the sky.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad its not a mega wave, and also think you are getting very good at that self talk stuff! thats great! I am bobbing around somewhere too,

lj