Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

I'm up for a bit of a solo-nearby swim this evening @Phoenix_Rising. "Hang 10" while the ocean does its thing.

I will not die tonight but I am super super super super super struggling. @Former-Member can you please ride the wave with me?

big waves.jpg

Hope one of the mods gets here soon. Til then, I hear you @Phoenix_Rising and am sitting out with you on the wave.
Former-Member
Not applicable

im here with you too @Phoenix_Rising  riding the wave no matter how big it is Heart

@Former-Member

Thank you @TheVorticon. My brain is super flooded and everything within me is telling me to call it quits tonight. But I know it is a wave. I know it will pass. I choose to ride the wave. Thank you for riding with me.

Yep you're completely right, it WILL pass and I'm proud of you for sticking it out @Phoenix_Rising. Is there anything you'd like to do while riding the wave, like looking at the boats in the harbor (even they have to bob up and down as the waves reach them)? Or is it better to just chill as it gradually flows past?
Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @Phoenix_Rising I'm riding the wave too tonight, ive got my surfboard if thats ok. i never saw at firday night feast if anyone found your turle shell? 

lj

I'm going to go and snuggle in my bed, under my weighted blanket with my toy turtle. I have taken some medication to help me sleep, I've talked out my muddle in a voice message to my psychologist, and I'm seeing her at 8am tomorrow which is hardly any time at all away. Thank you for riding with me @Former-Member and @TheVorticon.

At the risk of traumatizing @TheVorticon, I know the reason today is especially difficult is because of the particular time of the month that it is...and I've always told myself there is no way I was ever going to let the fact that I have my period be the factor that pushes me to suicide. Smiley Happy

Today is nearly done, and tomorrow is a brand new day. Thank you again for riding with me.

@TheVorticon Once I'm snuggled in my bed, I will float on the wave and watch the clouds until I fall asleep.

@Former-Member Zoe found my shell. That was a BIG relief. I definitely need my shell to snuggle into. And now I'm off to bed... Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

phew! Glad that @Zoe7 found it! She's amazing

Hope that you sleep soundly and tomorrow is a little better @Phoenix_Rising 

Glad you've had @TheVorticon and @Former-Member here iwth you tonight on the wave too! 

lj