Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Lee82 

Thanks hun. 

I strongly believe by me taking little scary steps forward every day that I will learn to cope better and be a better person and that is my goal. Luckily I have a fantastic boss who is understanding and gives me what I need. except for my unicorn, I am still waiting on that.  How are things on your side today. 

That is an amazing way to look at things @Pollyotter good on you hun.

i am not doing to bad babe. My meds have been put up so I am struggling with the effects of that at the moment as well as trying to home school the kids as we are in lockdown again. It's tough at the moment. SH is very much effecting me and SI is hanging around as well. On top of that I have quite a few things going on within my family and have just gotten some disturbing information about my ex. Not dealing with that very well. 

@Lee82 that is harsh indeed. 

I hope you have the needed support in this time. I am thinking of you and I am here if you need an ear to chew on .

Thank you so much @Pollyotter 

@same to you. If you ever need to chat I am always here just tag me hun. 

Thanks @Lee82 

I sometimes forget that feeling is normal I tend to get lost in my own world of this rat race of mental health. But at the end, it's worth taking a step back and looking after yourself. We tend to look at self-care as something that takes time and money. when there are creative ways to make the days lighter then what we have. 

That is something I need to learn myself @Pollyotter 

I am very bad at self care. 

@Lee82 

I think as Adults we need to go back to when we need to play again. By saying that I mean go back to the set of the child's mind. Ok its playtime so when you have a moment to yourself you go back to what made you happy. if the activity of happiness is playing in the Mudd then let the Mudd fly. I think having to adult more in what society says isn't always as effective. I not saying forget responsibilities but I am saying free up yourself for activities that make your heart sing. 

You are a very wisdomous person @Pollyotter 

you are so right. Making the choice is in our hands and our hands alone. 

@Lee82 

Thanks Lee. 

Im just so tired of people saying that you cant do something .

my thing is always 

Is it hurting someone? 

will it hurt me or someone? 

Will it damage property? 

If not then I don't see any reason why you can't play in the Mudd. 

Unless there are Mudd crocs or something like that. 

Doing something for yourself shouldn't be judged at any level if its a safe and sound activity. Who cares if its not suited for an adult? Play with the dolls. 

I hope your day isn't too insane 

is it wrong that I crave affection but I am terrified of someone touching me?

I do miss having that tight hug around me, making all my fears and tears go away.

But I cant have that... i am stuffed. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance