Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

lol I think so all I know is that it was an amazing performance @Kyle1 

Why are you worried for tonight? 

Mood shift, you know... @Birdofparadise8 

I've had a good day, too. Small. Simple, basic pleasures. Just hope I stay on the crest of it ... 🙂

@Birdofparadise8, I am glade you enjoyed the performance.

@Kyle1, I hope the rest of your day goes okay 💖

I’ve been in a dump, but that’s life. So exhausted and drained. I feel like people only love and care about my shell and not the real me.

@creative_writer 

What is the real you ?

I feel that @creative_writer masking can really take it out of you huh? Sorry to hear you're having a rough time, but we care very much about the whole you. All the stuff you present to the world, and all the stuff you have to keep inside. Here for all of it, and happy to listen if you need to have a lil vent 💜

@Jynx, I had a milder body flashback yesterday, I was thinking about another time and place while lying in bed. Then I opened my eyes to orientate myself to the present. I also have to learn about trauma in social work for one of my units next week 😞 , I can't get myself to do module stuff before my Monday tute.

❤️

@creative_writer Pretty intense for you hey. Do you think it would help to email your tutor/teacher and let them know it's an intense topic for you, and you may need some extra support to engage with the content? 

@Jynx, I could, I suppose I feel a little embarrassed to let them know. My tutor and lecturer are both really nice and probably have spoken to and supported other students in the past. It is always an option. I also have a counsellor appointment on Monday, might be a good idea to talk about this then too.

I think that's understandable @creative_writer - I reckon they would definitely have had this come up in the past and would want to be supportive. Glad you've got a counselling appt you can use to hash it out further 😊

Hey @Kyle1 @creative_writer @Jynx 

sorry, I left just had some study to do and went out for dinner with my parents.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance