Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: New self diagnosis

@Appleblossomwas you the one, who was talking about, how we're living in a world, where we're isolated from one another more these days?, and how we've lost sense of community?, and become afraid of one another?... sorry Apple i now remember it was @Ali11 talking about these things...

@Former-Member @Adge @AK100 how are you all going today???

It might have been me or someone else, but I do think that, @eudemonism 

Having the sense of community we have worked for here, dose not happen everywhere.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom yer someone mentioned something like that, awhile ago... i forgot who though...

@Sophia1 this thread. It's a little quieter... mister is good and puss is good...mister is very full on because of his breed...i don't think he is a bad dog, or has a bad nature, it's just his instinct to be full on, go, go, go... and puss is good ... owning pets is a big responsibility. .. it's strange how you come out of the woodwork, just when i was on the verge of a breakdown (a litre of fruit juice earlier in the day, no smokes, no money, a day before depot is due, a social life which feels in the midst of a breakdown ... being the causes i blame this time)

@eudemonism 

lovely to hear that you have happy pets......

a credit to you...

my coming out of the woodwork .....strange at this time of morning ....my goodness...end result of a family get together....

went well thankfully...

running out of your vital needs by the sounds of it.....yes hard to deal with....

depot injection on the horizon would not help either...

Then again...You have got yourself to here...So you can do this,.....

Income?   When can it next happen?   

Social Life?    Who are the people creating issues?  You can be you and work around them?

Time for bed for me...

I will write to you in response when I can.

I need to monitor my time on here for self preservation now.

Nothing to do with you...

Take care....💚🐾💗💜

@Sophia1  just feeling very isolated and disconnected with everyone in my life ... and really resenting the terms and conditions of what little connection/moment's of connection, i have with people....

And as for people; wanting to make, connections with myself, based on my terms and conditions??? This scenario, is pretty much non existent in the real world...

Hi @Zoe7 just wondering how EVERYTHING is going for you

Things not going so well for me at the moment @eudemonism but getting by a day at a time. That's all we can do sometimes hey! Hope you are travelling okay - at least as okay as you can be. Smiley Very Happy

Hugs @Zoe7 

@eudemonism Your animals have always sounded good.  It is important to respect the nature os the animal.

At the zoo they have changed their practices to providing choice as much as possible to the animal.  Eg where they might hand a tortoise around so everyone can habve pat, now, they let the tortoise choose to move towards people when they feel comfortable.

Smiley Happy

Yeah I struggle socially too.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance