Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

@BlueBay Do you take any medication for anxiety?

Hi @BlueBay
Whats happening friend

Because it sounds very intense for you @BlueBay perhaps it's worth talking to the GP about?

Saw my doctor this morning. I'm back on my meds. He's concerned about my extremely high blood pressure. Stress is causing it to rise. 
he is encouraging me to go to work and he said he's positive I'll be ok and actually enjoy it!! 
I have to see him next week reg blood pressure. 
Off to the city niw with hubby.  Then seeing my psychologist tonight at 6pm.  
@saltandpepper @MDT @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Emelia8 

this is tghe lowest we have ever been financially.  had to ask younger son for more money.

i am not a good person, we are living very badly. and we aren't even splurging on anything. just everyday living

i can't live like this anymore

my head hurts, my blood pressure isn't good

just been on phone to telstra organising phone overdue - that was a disaster!!!

@saltandpepper @MDT @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Emelia8 

You are not a bad person @BlueBay

But bad things happen to any of us

Two important distinctions my awesome friend 🙂

I don't know Whst yo do 

@MDT @saltandpepper @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Emelia8 

my blood pressure has gone sky high 195/84

my head is pounding terribly 

I am supposed to start new job tomorrow 

I need help !!!

Hey @BlueBay, it sounds like the anxiety you're experiencing right now is quite intense. Anything new can be really scary and anxiety inducing. That's ok. A loved one usually tells me when I have bouts of nerves or anxiety that the nerves mean it's important and I care. So in a way, nerves and anxiety can be helpful, but not if they're overtaking everything else. At least for me. I'd really like to encourage you to reach out for help if what you're experiencing starts to feel too overwhelming. Sane's Helpcentre is open until 10pm this evening if you'd like to talk to someone 1:1, or there's Lifeline (13 11 14) or Beyond Blue (1300 22 4636). I'd also encourage you to try to reach out to your GP, or you can also try the after hours GP helpline (1800 022 222) if you have any serious concerns about your physical health like your blood pressure for example. Please take good care of yourself this evening and all the best for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be amazing!  

try something relaxing my sister @BlueBay 

Please take good care of yourself this evening and all the best for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be amazing! like @TideisTurning  said i agree 

nice cup of tea , a warm bath , some music, 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance