Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Hi @BlueBay

I know Huffnpuff doesn't understand and I hear you 

If you need to talk to someone then ring Life Line 

Otherwise practice your breathing and stop this self-sabotage  - you are digging yourself a hole - so please settle down for your own sake 

My WiFi is playing up so I can't send the long message I planned - chat with me though if you can

Dec

Oops @Peregrinefalcon my bad. Sorry, I won't punch anyone.

hugs @BlueBay  my sister Heart

Hey @Owlunar 

this panic and anxiety is bringing me back to 10 yrs ago when i was thinking of telling my parents of my childhood abuse. This is exactly how i am feeling.  I have done some slow breathing exercises.  

I am doing these sabotage stuff to try and get out of going to work.  Why? i don't know.  

I think i should go for a walk.

it's our anniversary tomorrow, why is it me that has to organise the restaurant for lunch.  he can think of a place too. 

it would be so nice if he could surprise me with someone to go.

we are so grateful - our boys gave us money to go out for lunch.  such good boys i have.

@saltandpepper  LOL you don't want to get into trouble!!!

Just looked outswide - its raining.  OK, I'll quickly get dinner on and i will go and do some minduflness breathing in my bedroom while boys are watching footy

Maybe tell him to organise something @BlueBay Sometimes, not me, but others, need to be told to do things... Always happy to do those things, but sometimes a nudge is needed. "Nudge" is too polite really.

I'm ok with getting into trouble for ya @BlueBay 

They are good boys @BlueBay  and have a Happy Anniversary for tomorrow 

I think I know why you are stressing  - this new job is FANTASTIC  - a great chance for you and the negative side of your brain is really having a field day  - you don't need all this

After all what can go wrong between then and now? Whatever it is it's most unlikely or it might rain which is more likely  - after all it's raining today 

However the end is not yet - prove us all right - you will be okay

Dec

OK, i didn't go for a walk because it's raining.  I have put dinner in the oven and I am on here.  i will go now and do some mindfulness.  

@Owlunar  yes you're most likely right.  I'll be back later on if i get a chance.  

@Shaz51 @saltandpepper 

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow my sister @BlueBay 

i agree with @Owlunar Heart

Thank you @Shaz51 

I feel sick in my stomach 

nerves anxiety high 

I'm sitting here trying to do slow breathing 

it's hard when my body wants to do the opposite 

@Owlunar @saltandpepper @Eve7 @Emelia8 @MDT @BPDSurvivor 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance