Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Not much I can talk about on here @Former-Member 

Have tried to keep busy today. Vaccumed, scrubed shower and toilet.

Thoughts still strong but I guess the house is cleaner.

Former-Member
Not applicable

A clean home always helps me to feel a bit better in general. So the vacuuming and scrubbing has served a purpose other than distraction. @Snowie 

Yes I am aware of your restrictions on what you can talk about here, and the reasons why. 😕

I am sorry to hear that your (SI?) thoughts remain strong. Are the help lines typically of any benefit to you? I know they are for some, but unfortunately not for all.

My apologies for slow response here. Had no phone or internet (nbn) her for nearly three weeks. Relying on little mobile and limited mobile data and mobile wifi which drops out. Very frustrating!

Well it needed a scrubbing!! Kids are so messy sometimes.

I read that you were having issues with your internet and nbn @Former-Member . That must be super frustrating for you since it has been so long too.

I just have to deal with the thoughts myself. Have to go for a drive soon.

Hi @Snowie 
Along with @Former-Member I'm not sure if the thoughts you're referring to are SI. It sounds as though you've managed to keep yourself busy and had a productive day. I'm going to drop you an email in a moment to check that you're safe and remind you that you that you don't have to manage everything on your own. Please do reach out for the support if you need it.

@Snowie @Former-Member  I hope I am not intruding but wanted to say that I had my support worker here today and we did under the fridge!!! I was so scared something would leap out at us but it was pretty clean 🙂 and on Wednesday we did under the microwave another no go zone for the pea ..... but again it wasnt too bad 😄

@greenpeayou are never intruding. 

I guess under the fridge and under the microwave wouldn't be cleaned much, I know it isnt done much at my house.

Going into the bathroom tonight smells nice at least!!

My @Snowie  am her for you my awesome friend xxx  

@greenpea , @Former-Member , @Sans911 

@Snowie 💜💜

@Shaz51 @Former-Member @greenpea 👋💌

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance