Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I have my final Biology quiz to do @Snowie just procrastinating lol

My nephew is coming to visit today on his way back down south. I haven’t seen him for 4 years so looking forward to the visit. We’ll get him to stand back to back with gs1 to see who gets family height honours! We’re a tall family.

Fish n chips at the beach tonight so the boys can have an early ride on the jet ski.

Do you have much planned?

I hope you go well on your Biology quiz @Eve7 

That will be nice to see your nephew, especially after all this time. Dinner sounds lovely down at the beach. Glad the weather is warm enough for a jet ski ride! We don't live anywhere near a beach so don't go often. We do own a jet ski however but is always used on the rivers.

Not much planned for today. Sleep last night didn't come easy so might be just a rest day here. Am halfway through washing.

Hi @Snowie, I hope you are doing okay. Not sleeping well really does affect your day. I hope you are able to get some rest and can take it easy💝

Things have quickly turned downhill

Quiz, done and dusted @Snowie . The results should be through by 6.30 tonight then a couple of weeks break before starting up again.

Sorry you didn’t sleep much last night. I seem to be on the right dose of meds as I’m sleeping much better.

It’s lovely and sunny here today but not warm enough for me to go on or in the water.

Did you get to watch Travel Guides this week? I think if you did it might give you something to look forward to when the kids have flown the nest!

I’m here for you 💜

Here with you @Snowie 

I’m sitting with you @Snowie 

Sitting with you @Snowie 

💜💜🩵🩵💜💜

@Snowie, sitting with you 💖🫂. Would you like to talk about what’s on your mind?

sending love @Snowie and sitting with you here for you if you need to chat or just want a cuppa Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance