Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Sorry to hear that @Eve7 I hope it helps in the long run.

I hope getting some rest was even a little bit helpful.

@tyme I hope you feel better soon. It isn't nice when we don't feel well.

Holding your hand through it @Snowie - i hope it will help too.

Sorry to hear you’re feeling unwell @tyme I hope you can get some good rest tonight,

S1 cooked steak and veg for dinner so I’m well fed. Just watched Q&A and hopefully will be asleep soon.

Hey @Snowie 

Hoping all goes well for you today

Thinking of you today @Snowie  hope it all goes well!

How are you @Snowie - How did everything go today?

Hi @tyme @Bow @Captain24 @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Zoe7 and anyone else around.

Had ECT this morning. Went ok. The nurses and doctor were really nice and made me feel comfortable and a bit more at ease.

Couldn't take any prn or meds this morning so my anxiety was quite high. One particular nurse was really nice. She asked me a lot of questions before I left and could see that I was distressed. She sat there and talked to me for awhile which helped a little. I had to answer her questions about my safety. I was worried if I answered them properly they wouldn't let me leave but I think since I wasn't going home by myself then they let me leave.

Saw my pdoc briefly as he didn't fill out all the forms properly so had to speak to him before I could have ECT. Meant I was late getting done but that's ok. Hubby picked me up. Now home having a cuppa and trying to relax a bit.

I hope all your days are going ok for you 💜

I'm glad it went well @Snowie . I really admire nurses and doctors who treat their patients as human - those who can empathise and know how the other person may be feeling.

Please rest up.

I’m so glad you had kindhearted staff this morning @Snowie as that makes a lot of difference.

Enjoy your cuppa and rest.

💜💙💜

Where I go for ECT is the same place where I have been admitted before @tyme 

I do find them good to talk to. I think in all my times there I have only had 2 nurses that didn't understand. The rest were really helpful, understand and treated me like a human being. I think that makes it a little easier.

@Eve7 sending love hon, hoping you are feeling a little better.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance