Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place ask my fortress

Lee, you're so sweet, thank you for even thinking of taking a picture... But I'd rather you take care of yourself and stay inside. ❤ Please just do what you can cope with today. Besides which, it's probably freezing there. 

I'm so sorry to hear that things are so difficult today...really hoping they ease for you. How was your therapy appointment yesterday? (No need to answer if it's too much)

@Lee71 

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

@NatureLovertherapy was tough, didn't want to go but  I did. Have the doctor in the morning too.

Some stressful things going on in the boarding  house as well. I'm so overwhelmed

Oh gosh, Lee! I'm so sorry you feel so overwhelmed...that's not good about the stress in the boarding house 😞

Well done for going to your therapy appointment despite not wanting to. I'm sorry it was so tough. Yes, I haven't forgotten your doctor appointment tomorrow morning. 

How is your heart rate today? (You don't have to answer)

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  pretty high close to 100

OK...not good, but better than the 150 you had the other day I guess. @Lee71 

Do you feel up to trying to eat anything today?

@NatureLover  yes it's better but the other  day was a panic attack.  My anxiety is high.

But that's ok . I'm ok . Yes I'm ok .

Howhas your day beem

@Lee71 wrote:

@NatureLover  yes it's better but the other  day was a panic attack.  My anxiety is high.

But that's ok . I'm ok . Yes I'm ok .

OK...I hope so, Lee... ❤

My day has been better than yesterday, thanks, but icy cold. I bet it must be icy there too. Two more days of it, apparently. You must be freezing, with no heating 😞

@Lee71 

No @NatureLover  I'm not feeling too much

You feel numb today, Lee?

@Lee71 

@NatureLoverI'm feeling numb, and you know that clam, that real calm right before.  That's where I'm at

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance