Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

@Eve7 @Emelia8 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

I need it to just stop

the constant noise in my head

telling me what to do

Sending hugs @Bow ...EDs seem so incredibly hard to deal with 😞

Bow
Senior Contributor

Tortuous at the moment @NatureLover 

The constant noise inside my head. Arguing between what I know I need and what my ED wants…. my ED is winning today. Torturing and depriving my body. 

Sorry to hear it has been hard for you @Bow 

Sitting with you hon 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Anyone around?

I'm sorry no-one was around for you yesterday here, @Bow ...I normally don't go on the forums in the evenings as I get depressed in the evenings. 

@Bow wrote:

Tortuous at the moment @NatureLover 

The constant noise inside my head. Arguing between what I know I need and what my ED wants…. my ED is winning today. Torturing and depriving my body. 

I'm sorry to hear...it sounds like yesterday was pretty bad for you 😞

I really hope today is a bit better 💜

Sending some love to you today @Bow @NatureLover @Snowie 

❤️💚🤗💚❤️🤗💙💜🤗💜💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

Today is a special anniversary for me. Its the anniversary of graduating the rehab program that I spent nearly a year at. It feels really different today. I feel disappointed within myself. Disappointed that I’m not able to put into practice all the things that I learnt there, all the things that transformed my life back all those years ago. I know that if I could things could be really different for me. I wouldn’t be where I am now, fighting to stay alive all over again. 

TW: Eating disorder

Hi @Bow 

I'm so sorry this anniversary of what should be a good memory has brought up such negative feelings for you. I'm sorry this is just continuing for you of late. Are you okay right now? 

I can see why you feel disappointed. I get disappointed with myself so easily, though as I've gotten older I do it less often. I used to have an ED and felt in constant battle with it. One day I realised I was in front of it more often than not.

Maybe you don't realised it but there are probably things about rehab that have stuck. I for one am glad you're here and reaching out today. Sending big hugs

hanami 💮

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance