Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I’m sorry @Eve7  positive though?

I hate all this mi stuff @outlander . I just want it to go away and not be anyone’s patient anymore. They say I’m doing well then want me to give it more time.

I shouldn’t say anything here because I have another big appointment tomorrow with pdoc and I don’t want to wallow in self pity before I even get there. Sorry

Yeah i very much get that @Eve7 hoping your pdoc appt will be a good session to debrief abit too

Thanks @outlander I’m going to bed now to try and sleep before I get all worked up again. You’re a gem for being here tonight.

I hope tomorrow is good for you.

💜💜💜

Goodnight @Eve7 sleep well 💛
Goodnight @Former-Member @Bow i hope you both sleep well too 🧡

Good Morning @Eve7 !

Thinking of you for your pdoc appt today. I know you want to discuss some important decisions you've made.

💖💖

Thanks @WIP . What happened today has totally shocked me but in a positive way. I can’t say more than that for now as I need to process everything and stay calm.

Hello to all my dear friends @outlander @Bow @Anastasia @Former-Member @Snowie  @Determined @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Maggie @Owlunar @BlueBay @MDT @Lee82 @greenpea 

You Have all been such wonderful supports in this journey

@Emelia8 @Zoe7 @Sans911 

Please remain safe.

💙💚💙

That sounds like good news then @Eve7 ?  Will leave you to digest and determine what it all means for you going forward.

Im looking forward to hearing more, if/when you decide to divulge more info. 😄   Sending a big hug and lots of warm wishes in the meantime. 💞

Emelia 🌹

That sounds like it's all good @Eve7 

Happy for you whatever it may be xxx

Hello @Emelia8 hoping you may have had some good news today too xxx

Love you both 💞

Hi all 👋🌹💞

@Eve7 💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance