Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I hurt so much @Anastasia but I promise to stay safe @NatureLover @lavenderhaze @Emelia8 

My poor grandsons are shells of themselves and my daughter in law is just sobbing.

People have been very kind. Hug your loved ones…human and furry.

I can well imagine the state your DIL and grandsons must be in @Eve7 .  A waking nightmare,  and still wondering if its all real probably. Grief is a process, but acceptance that they really are gone must come first. It will happen over time. But given the shock of it all,  it is just incredibly hard.

Of course people are being kind,  they want to help. Please let them. There is so little anyone can do,  so if there is even a small thing,  its important for people to feel they are helping. 

I cannot hug my human loved ones as they are too far away. But I am giving my little Hannah extra hugs and cuddles today 💖

Thank you for your promise to stay safe.  🙏🌹

@Eve7 Thinking of you and your family sweetheart 🥰

Thank you @Zoe7 

Oh sweetheart. You have my heart right now @Eve7 🥰

I am nothing @Zoe7 

Oh @Eve7 I can feel that from you sweetheart. You would be so numb to everything right now. I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling and know no words will help ....so I am sitting with you and sending you all the love in the world 💕

❤️💔❤️ @Zoe7 @tyme 

Hun, we are here for you @Eve7 .

I recognise this is so very very hard for you. 

I'm lost for words, but my heart is feeling.

Hugs

Thanks @tyme I don’t have words either but it helps knowing people are here. 💔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance