Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: In the middle of nowhere

That sounds tough @petrichor, both what you're experiencing and the difficulty with articulating it. I've been there! You're welcome to say as much or as little as you feel comfortable with (within guidelines of course 😊). I'm curious about head spinning- what does that mean for you? Is that a familiar feeling for you?

Hi @petrichor 

Sorry to hear things are so hard for you.

Am around for a bit if you need a chat or someone just to listen

Take care xoxo

Hi @Snowie 

thank you for being there. Im having my own alone wake for a friend of mine. I’m pretty sure that won’t end in smiles. I don’t care, sorry to say. How was your day?

Hi @petrichor 

Sorry to hear about your friend. It is hard when we lose people close to us.

Is there something nice and comforting that you can do for yourself tonight to help?

I am going to have a bath soon to try and help me relax. Today has been a trying day but getting through it.

Hi @Snowie  enjoy your bath 😊

@Snowie 

I hope the bath helps you relax. It sound like a good idea. I love baths but haven’t got the possibility. 

I’m surprised how much the loss of my friend means to me. I really want to cry but I can’t. 

Hi @TideisTurning 

How was your day? 
Spinning for me is when my thoughts, memories, feelings etc go too fast. It very physical too. Spinning is painful.

@petrichor wrote:

Hi @simplesymbol 

I tried to talk to lifeline. Breathing helps even if it can be really hard. Being outside on the porch. Holding my little teddy. Reading why and who I should stay alive for. 

@petrichor  I'm sorry to hear of your suffering and grief 😞

I'm glad you can express some of it here. 

Sending wishes that the pain will ease for you...

no worries @petrichor
I do hope you are feeling better today

Hi @MDT @NatureLover @Snowie @TideisTurning 

i hope your day was ok. 
i don’t want to drown in self pity but I’m pretty over this world & people. In an argument my best friend told me today that I was a bad person and that I should take my meds and call my psych to figure out they’re in the right. It’s not the first time this has happened and I’m tired of having my illness turned on me. It’s not ok, is it? Even in an argument? 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance