Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I have a massive problem with my son

@greenpea, I don't need to know everything, what I do know is there is a green pea that is blue.

@greenpea I do hope you are able to get some help from @KobeCat.

Checking in @greenpea

@Former-Member Thanks Darcy.  I would love to tell you what is going through my head but I just can't unfortunately ... there you have it. My pdoc was shocked when I told him but he said it was a form of masochism. I hope I dont get into trouble writing that word but it is good to get it off my shoulders as my voice loves to be the sadist to me. There you have it in one.

@greenpea
I don't understand a lot of the things that you are experiencing. I see the struggles Mr D goes through and the distress it causes him, perhaps in some way using this as a guide as to the suffering those on the LE side are going through. I see wonderful people such as yourself who, despite their own difficulties, show such compassion and understanding to others, looking after not only yourselves, but other family members with major health issues.

I do hope that between pdoc and therapist you are able to get some relief.

@Former-Member Thanks Darcy. I appreciate you doing your check ups but perhaps no more as it brings my voice up and I am trying desperately to move forward with my son and his problems and that of my daughter.  It just starts me stressing about my son and my voice and it gets all a bit too much to be honest. Some things I have to put to bed and my voice is one of them and I am finding that very hard but hopefully my new pdoc will help me as my old Dr Gorgous was unable to help me with this voice of mine.

Again I appreciate you caring and wish I could be more open but I will leave that to the pdoc.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance