Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Hi @Ainjoule

I don’t think we have spoken before. 

Yeah… I’m good. I’ll go to bed soon and not have to listen to their stupidity! I’m on holidays with them. 

Jynx and I had a convo planned. 

Thanks for checking in. 

How are you going? 

Hey @Captain24 ...I think we have spoken once but quite a while ago 😊 I remember talking to you about your beautiful dogs. Sleep sounds like a good idea. I probably won't be that far behind you. I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking. I worked on assignment today, so I was pleased that I felt productive. Your photos are amazing. 

I’ve done so much. I’m going to bed in about 20 minutes @Ainjoule 

It’s good when you feel productive. What are you studying? 

@Captain24 Go you for getting so much done! I'm studying my Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work...I took a break from it but now I'm back onto it. I have a chihuahua also. They are great dogs hey. 

I started my Cert IV but my MH got in the way. @Ainjoule good on you for doing it. 

I think I remember talking to you now.  Chihuahuas are awesome. I just can’t stop them from barking. 

They have just pushed me way too far. I’m not ok at all. Not even able to fake it. I’m going to bed. 

Hey @Captain24  I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get a good sleep. Check in here if you need to. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Just reading back. Sorry today was tough. I've read that your parents have been at each other a bit.

Just a note that Jynx is not around tonight so I thought I'd pop in to let you know. I believe you were going to have a convo about something.

I look forward to hearing how else things have been going for you when I'm on tomorrow.

See you then.