Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

I get my recipes from lots of different places @rav3n 

I get some from on line and some from cook books. Some I have just been cooking for so long that they are just stored in my brain. I also have some of my grandma's cookbooks that I use. There are some recipes that she used to make when I was young, that I now make for my kids.

I am lucky that my kids, even when young, have always been happy to try anything I cook. Hubby will just eat whatever I put in front of him!!

I hope you get all your cleaning/putting away done tonight. 

Hi @Captain24 

I love your photos, they look so peaceful. I'm glad you are enjoying the walking, the dogs must be liking it too.

Dinner was ok @rav3n.

Nah.. I just take photos of scenery. Plus my mom can’t walk the bush walk so I just take photos to show her. 

I hope you get it cleaned. I feel

like I sleep better when I know my house is clean. 

The dogs can’t come @Snowie. It’s really rough going, up and down rocks and some of it’s a national park. Plus I saw a brown snake today so I don’t want to risk them with snakes or ticks. 

Probably for the best then @Captain24 that they can't come with you. Especially if you have seen a snake. There are places I don't take my dog because it's known for snakes too.

I’ve showered and lathered myself in aloe Vera gel. No to try and get some sleep. The sunburn hurts but so do my muscles. I’ve done a lot of walking! 

@Captain24 ohhh i see! that's really lovely of you to take those for her. i remember you taking photos of sunsets in past as well and i thought maybe you were into photography, you always shoot such great images!

you must be exhausted from all that walking in the sun, hope you get some good sleep 💗

Thanks @rav3n. I’m no photographer it’s just my phone. I don’t even own a camera. 

Todays effort. I did the next several km’s. I’m exhausted, my calves hurt and my back is painful.

IMG_6388.jpeg

IMG_6387.jpeg

IMG_6386.jpeg

IMG_6385.jpeg

  

IMG_6383.jpeg

IMG_6382.jpeg

  

IMG_6381.jpeg

IMG_6379.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg

IMG_6376.jpeg

  

My parents are driving me insane. The stupid shit they carry on with. I’m glad I’ve got no kids because they are always yelling at my dogs. They are constantly arguing. The even argued because the Thai restaurant was shut. It’s bull shit! 

@Jynx Are you around? 

Hey @Captain24 ...are you ok? 

And you wonder why I won’t talk to you