Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Hi.

@NatureLover thank you for being here for me over the last few days.
I'll be safe. Getting to Hobart has been something I've been planning for months. My mh has just been getting in the way. Thank you for caring.

Of course I want to be there for you, @The-red-centaur . I'm glad to hear you will be safe. Please take care in Hobart...

Hobart has been good.
Met my psychologist for the first time face to face.
Did some shopping.
Now I'm waiting at transit centre for a few hours for bus because it's wet and apparently might snow today.

I'm so tired.

It's snowing lol

There's a heap of snow on road home from Hobart. Bus driver never seen anything like it.

I'm gonna be stuck in Hobart....fuck. I got nowhere to go. Don't know anyone there and can't afford another hotel..... stupid snow.

It also depends if we ever move again. The bus has been stuck for a few hours. And no idea how we'll be turning around.

Hey there @The-red-centaur,

I can see you've been on a bit of a journey today. Gosh, it's awful you're stuck there now! That sounds stressful. Do you have someone you can call to help you out with a plan for the evening?

I hope you're keeping warm.

Take care,

Sphinxly🐣

@Sphinxly the bus is freezing. I don't have anyone I can call.
I'll figure it out though

I am due to get my injection and pick up my meds tomorrow....don't know how that's gonna happen now. Shit.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance