Skip to main content

Re: First World Problems

Hrmmmm @FridgeMagnet @defaultusername @8ppleTree @OM108 @Appleblossom ,

My first world problem is that I have 2 cars and don't know where to park them. 

My second world problem is that I couldn't get the automatic garage door open today so I couldn't get the electric car out. Hence I had to use the petrol car. When I went to start the petrol car, it wouldn't start because the engine flooded out. I called road side assist to come, but then later fixed the issue myself so I cancelled road side assist....

Argh..... totally first world problems.

Teehee @tyme , your heated car steering wheel being too warm is a first world problem among first world problems.

My first world problem for the day is that my heater didn't come with a remote and when I want to change the temperature I have to go all old school and actually get up. One bar on my heater is not enough, three bars is too much and so far I have not tried two bars and I don't know why.

My first world problem is that the first world can't get used to me, nor I it.

Wish I could adapt to all that is on offer, find the beauty in it and have it settle.

I guess I'll have to settle for passive observer.

My other first world problem is that Nanny won't help me with housing. I have to hunt for it myself.

So I am applying for a flat today in the town of my choosing.

Nanny will be glad to see me moving ahead.

My first world problem for the day is the accomodation snare. VicPol laid it somewhere. In the gutter, in the bush, in another town?

With the States quiet war on mental health I'm awake too early for the journey to coffee shop.

Lol @FridgeMagnet . True... funny re the heated steering wheel. The first of the first world probs.

About the remote not working, I was speaking to a kid last night and told him that when I was young, there was not such things as a remote control. YES! We had to STAND up to change the channel or setting on anything! The look on his face was priceless.

When I look at some of the kids I'm around nowadays, I really think they also hit the pinnacle of first world problems. Last night's was: eating a chicken drumette makes my fingers dirty. Can I have a serviette to hold the drumette???

I wonder what it's going to be like in 10 years time.

@Stout - hope the house hunting is favourable for you.

Speaking of remote issues being first world problems, I have a TV that doesn't have any buttons on it, so the remote is precious and we misplaced it for a day or so and it was annoying, haha… But we survived 😂

Hope all is well for you mob this week.

@FridgeMagnet@tyme@8ppleTree@OM108@Appleblossom & @Stout.

My first world problem for today: I ordered a Happy Meal for my nephew and an apple pie for me... I never got the apple pie. I was devastated!!! 

@defaultusername @Stout @FridgeMagnet @8ppleTree @OM108 

LOL. "Get over it, tyme"

Teehee @tyme , I can understand being disappointed about that. Although the classic McDonald's issue is that the ice cream machine is broken. My first world problem for the day was that I went to buy dog food for my little princess and I picked up and bought what I thought was chicken loaf, but was actually chicken in gravy. The colour of the packets is really similar! But my little princess doesn't eat anything mixed with gravy! So I wasted $7. No biggie but I wish they would make the packaging more distinctive.

My first world problem for the day is that the first world no longer knows if it's Arthur or Martha.

The other problem is that the jackals intelligence unit wouldn't find a haystack under a needle.