Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

So sorry @outlander I fell asleep. Meds kicked in pretty fast. 
I really hope you are asleep right now hun.

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey pea. How you doing hun? Can't sleep either? 
@greenpea 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey beautiful. You awake?

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning Mel, are we playing sleep tag?😂

I actually had a full nights sleep didn't wake once. I really hope you have fallen back to sleep by now. 
💝🌸@Lee82 🌸💝

Good morning Apple, I am so sorry your son set you up for an argument that's not fair at all. That use to happen to me all the time with exh1 and it worries me that maybe my son will turn out more like his father (my son is 20) It is hard to say I am glad that you have a delay tactic with you SI, but I am happy I guess. I hope it takes you a very very very very long time to finish your house 🏠 I enjoy talking to you and would miss you if you weren't here. Hopefully your son will see the "light" before he creates a drama he can't undo. I am sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Hoping you are ok my friend. 💜Nikki.💖🍎 @Appleblossom 🍎💖

Good morning fourm family 

💖🦖 @outlander 🦖💖

💖🌵 @NatureLover 🌵💖

💖👸 @greenpea 👸💖

💖👩🏼‍🏫 @Zoe7 👩🏼‍🏫💖

💖🦋 @Eve7 🦋💖

💖🐥 @Maggie 🐥💖

💖💐 @Shaz51 💐💖

💖🚘 @Sans911 🚘💖

@Former-Member"Yay!" have been worried about you my friend. Sending you caring thoughs and love your way today. May your day be sunny and bright. Love peaHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are too sweet my pea. I am struggling a lot right now but ok. I find it hard to focus and that is why I am not around much at the moment. You are never far from my heart sweetness. 
💖👸 @greenpea 👸💖

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey Nikki. Yes it seems like we are playing sleep tag. I am so so so happy for you hun. A full night of sleep is fantastic. hopefully you can keep the momentum going. 
@Former-Member 

You going to your sisters today for her birthday? 
I would love to see a pic of the cake you made her. 

@Former-Member @Lee82 @greenpea Heart
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey hun just popping in to let you know that I am thinking of you and that I hope you are ok. 
love you always and forever.

@Former-Member ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

OMG. I HAVE GOT SOME AMAZING NEWS!!!!

I have received my first commission request for my acrylic paint pouring 😁😁😁😁😁👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

As you may have guessed I am super excited right now. Had a crappy afternoon/evening yesterday it ended with hubby having to wrap my sisters birthday present and me throwing her birthday cake in the bin. Today started out good as I had a full night sleep and done a 20 minute session on my vibration table. Got to my sister's and my nephew and his bride to be where there with my newest nephew Kyson who is only five days old. So I filled my "cup" right to overflowing with baby cuddles. That did leave me drained but I napped in the car as we headed to a craft shop we have been trying to get to for months. I had a phone session with my counsellor before we arrived and that my friends is my first paying customer and it's not a small piece either. Walking in cloud nine right now can't wait to get in and plan her piece and get my paint room back up and running.  Doing everything I can to hold on to this feeling as it's been a good 7/8 months since I've felt anything like this. This is where I profess my love and appreciation for you guys and tell you how greatful I am to have you in my life. Apart from Sean you guys, my family are the first to hear my news because I know you will understand why this is so important to me. Thank you love you all

@Lee82 @outlander @greenpea @NatureLover @Appleblossom  @Angels333 @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Maggie  @Shaz51  and anyone else I missed. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance