Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

I guess we can all only do the best we can @Lee82
have you got something to keep you occupied when things are tough? like hobbies or fave tv show or book to read when thoughts start to pop up?
Lee82
Senior Contributor

I use to love reading but can't concentrate enough to read. I use to play the guitar but get frustrated with it now. I am in the middle of watching all the fast and the furious movies at the moment. Can't really do much more than that at the moment. 
Sorry @outlander I am not good company at the moment. How are your packages coming along? 

that's ok @Lee82 like you ive lost a lot of concentration, motivation and the ability to enjoy the things I use to or to do new things too so I get it.
if watching movies is all you feel able to do then that's ok.
ive finished the packages, I managed to donate 8 very large packages but im not in a financial situation to be able to do anymore.
business for me has basically gone bust and I have a lot of stock and no interest unfortunately. hopefully closer towards mothers day itll pick up for a few more orders.
Lee82
Senior Contributor

I hope it picks up for you soon @outlander. I know it must be frustrating. Your dealing with a lot at the moment too which doesnt help at all. These are stressful times. I have lost my job because of this situation we are in. 

thanks @Lee82
im sorry to hear about your job, that must be very stressful and difficult for you. I do hope some things can start to reopen soon and that youll get your job back even if its part time for now till things can be fully operational again
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thanks @outlander. you have anything planned for tomorrow? 

no not really @Lee82 probably just abit of cleaning up and studying.
im still quite unwell so not really feeling up for to much either and have the drs on Monday to see if the tests have provided some answers.
what about you?
Lee82
Senior Contributor

No nothing planned for tomorrow. Stuck at mums being watched ever you step I make. Feeling like a prisoner 😞

Sending you good wishes for Monday @outlander I hope you get the results you need to help you feel better. 💗

that's really tough @Lee82 I hope you might find something nice for yourself to do even if its an extra long shower or a bubble bath or something simple.
Thanks, im hoping theres some answers too Heart
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Might see if I am 'allowed' to take the kids for a walk tomorrow. I think I need some alone time with them. Make sure they are ok. The past couple days have been tough on them. @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance