Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Hey kimmy what are you doing my love?

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My Lee, I'm playing Blake an Seannie said helo. I have toes my dinner now. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Tell seanie I said hello too and enjoy your dinner my sweet kimmy. 
@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Kimmy lee had vegetables and roast pork for dinner. Do you eat your veggies? 
@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member your beautiful words to @Former-Member  were heart felt my dear. You are an amazing support to her and I thank you for that. Hope you yourself are doing ok. Thinking of you too my friend. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes I have to no get in troble. Members I say I make you something I finsish it I hop you lik it my Lee @Lee82 253F6709-EA14-43FD-BBD8-D7FADBDDD81C.jpeg

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm so sorry my sweet kimmy I was away from my phone for a while. It got taken away from me. 😔

that is a beautiful gift you have given me. I love it so much. I will cherish it forever. You are just so beautiful ❤️
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That is a really beautiful gift that you made for @Lee82  Kimmy.  I love those colours ... aqua's and mauve's are my favourites. So your gift to Lee brought a smile to my face too.  You are quite the little artist, arent you?  I hope you are taking good care of Izzy, all her friends here are worrying about her.  And you too Kimmy.  Do you like hugs? I am sending you one now, which I hope you will accept. @Former-Member 

Sherry 🌸🤗🌺

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey @Former-Member how has your day been today? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

A quiet day for me today @Lee82 

How was your day? 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance