Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Hippychick7878
Contributor

Can't handle today

I've been hearing voices now for over a year now and believe me someone is actually doing this to me people keep saying it's my mental health but I'm 100% sure there is people I used to know watching and listening to my every conversation as I'm typing to you guys now there repeating back what I'm typing and I'm not even thinking in my head what I'm typing this has been full on for me now for 4 years that someone needs to be held accountable for there actions does anyone have advise on what I can do and do I go to the police coz I'm been stalked every day thanks Nicole 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't handle today

Hey @Hippychick7878 

Sounds frightening for you and it's a long time you've had these feelings. Do you have evidence of what you are hearing/seeing? It could be Psychosis?... Psychosis (sane.org)

Might be helpful to see your GP, if there's no evidence. If you have evidence protect yourself and go to Police. Keep safe, glad you reached out.

Yes I have proof I've kept a diary for the past year andi have a rough idea who's doing it to me people I meet in Geelong that they say I did wrong by them or its a girl I meet once not sure which one but I'm Gunna give police both names that for sure then they can follow it up

@Hippychick7878 

Sorry to hear this is happening for you. I don’t know if you are correct in your suspicions or not, so not much help there. Psychosis can be really hard if you are thinking people are spying on you, or it can be really hard if people are spying on you. Can you test it out by maybe going out without your phone, to somewhere you don’t normally go, like a walk in a park, and see if it still happens. If it does I think it would be really important to speak to your doctor, or call the mental health line to get it checked out, to rule out everything else. 

Thank you so much for your message I really appreciate it 

Thank you it's still happy it I'm going for a MRI scan which will show up what ever they have put on my head even if it's on the outside it will still show up

Hi @Hippychick7878

Thanks for your blog. I can't handle today either. I have the same sort of problem with thinking people can get inside my head. I've thought it for years. It could be paranoia. But I just love the idea that no one is really there and I don't have anything to worry about. But I do understand your thoughts and fears. Try and stay strong. Hopefully you will get on top of it like I do sometimes. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance