Skip to main content

Re: Secret Party Planning...

Had a super struggle day/s @Zoe7. Sorry for not being able to get back to you properly about the date of this fabulous idea (i think you might understand super struggle days somehow 😉 ). I love the idea of the 28th 🙂 I'll keep it as free as I can and look forward to playing SPP with you both/all over the coming weeks. Glad you're able to be there @Former-Member, a forum party from SPP wouldn't be the same without you.

Thinking of you lots Zoe. I know things are tricky for you too at the moment 💗
Former-Member
Not applicable

Those dates are perfect! Going to be so much fun, I am totally going to get myself some brand new moon underwear Smiley LOL @Zoe7

@Former-Member I'll have to leave most of the 27th up to @CheerBear and @Former-Member - have my testing that day. Hopefully you will still be around in the afternoon and I'll be ok enough to join you all.

@CheerBear Tweety wants to start Christmas party planning...

@CheerBear Tweety has already started hanging christmas stockings for everyone... (Sylvester is trying to help)....

@CheerBear I even got you your own condiments caddy Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 - you've just made me laugh a lot thank you!

I'll dust off my secret pinterest party planning board (seeing as it has been so long between uses 😉

It's good to see you 🙂

I bet it was the condiments caddy @CheerBear Smiley LOL 

It was totally the condiments caddy @Zoe7 and I just laughed again! I was being all serious and trying to write my post and now I have sauce brain. Sauce brain feels good thank you

@CheerBear condiments, condiments, condiments Smiley LOL