Skip to main content

Re: Secret Party Planning...

Hahaha - I'm seriously struggling to be serious with your posts coming through @Zoe7

Good @CheerBear LOL

tomato sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, et. etc.

Bbq sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce (omg soy sauce!), plum sauce.... i'm definitely logging off for the night on this vision @Zoe7!

Goodnight @CheerBear - I'll leave you with one more - mint sauce (yum) Smiley LOL

@CheerBear I have come up with 2 locations so far for @Former-Member to choose from for her party...

Waterfall Image 1.jpg

Waterfall Image 2.jpg

@Former-Member if neither of these locations suit you then I can look for more 'venues' - let me know...lots to arrange Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ooooh I love both @Zoe7 Smiley Embarassed Heart, I feel relaxed just looking at them! Will we have to hike in? That would be funny, we can wear the onesies to protect us from leeches LOL

Well that doesn't helpme make a decision @Former-Member Smiley LOL

I like both too and can't choose - maybe we'll have to leave the decision up to @CheerBear (no pressure CB lol)

We don't need to hike in @Former-Member - we can be transported by our forum helicopter that has taken @Former-Member and I (and many other forum members) on some great adventues.

We can wear our onesies though - that should be fun to try and swim in lol

Do you have any 'special dietary requirements'? (other than lots of chocolate of course!!!!)

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha I'm sorry, I am not good at decisions!

No dietary requirements here, just need/want lots of chocolate and cheese/dips Smiley LOL

The forum helicopter sounds excellent, I forgot about it! That will be handy for transporting in extra chocolate and onesies 🙂

Chocolate, onesies, cheese, helicopter, waterfall - this is fabulous @Zoe7 and @Former-Member!

I'm no good at making decisions either but how about we go with the first. I can see the little caves behind the waterfall and they look like great hiding spots for anyone who might want to tuck away 🙂

Perfect @CheerBear - decision made Smiley LOL

@Former-Member what use are you? lol - and you are a moderator - does not instill me with much belief here Lunar if you can't make a simple decision between 2 images - seriously - get it together - @Former-Member is close at your heals, vying for the number 1 favourite - pick up your game or she will overtake you quickly (even while she is on leave LOL)

Just dropping off some 'I really need to think about my decision making skills' food for you @Former-Member... lol