Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: what are you listening to now

He not only is very inspiring but has a beautiful voice. Celine dione performed a beautiful duet with him once and paid him the ultimate compliment. She said if God has a voice, she imagines it sounds just like Andrea Bocellis.

@LeventiaHeart

I'm here now, & I watched them sing together on youtube once, it was breath taking! 🙂

That is so sweet @Former-Member. I honestly  think about you and our friendship quite frequently throughout the day. It really does give me so much Joy and happiness. Xo

I couldn't agree with you more @Former-Member. Both of Their voices really complemented the other's so well.

@LeventiaHeart

Oh thank you, you are becoming so Precious to me, I would miss you if you were not here. Sorry if I shared too much!Woman Embarassed

Awww @Former-Member feelings are mutual. Please feel free to speak freely with me as I honestly love that side of you. Xo

@Leventia

I just edited a post & wrote a message to you, can you read it plz its important!

Thank you!

Bella xo  🙂

That is  so cute and funny @Former-Member xo.

Which post @Former-Member? The one where you mentioned that you initially thought I was a female hun? 

I hope you know @Former-Member that I would never intentionally mislead you or anyone else for that matter about my gender. I honestly wasn't aware until you mentioned it that you suspected I was a female. Hope it doesn't change the nature of our friendship. Xo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance