Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Writing and receiving letters via virtual post

@Lilaca I find your writing moving and poetic. You express things so well. I am enjoying it immensely. 🙂

@Exoplanet  I am only Kanga, but I think your bee story was moving and perfect. I think it's fine for you to be the damaged bee with tattered wings. 🙂 In fact, I read your bee post this morning in my email notifications, and badly wanted to reply straight away, but couldn't as I was dashing to work. I will reply now (after this).

@Exoplanet wrote:

Tiger's a bit bouncy for a broken little bee, so it bravely raised it's head & looked hopefully
at the others in the troupe; for someone that might let it crawl up onto their shoulder &
join them on their journey to the cave.

Kanga gently bent down and offered her shoulder next to the broken little bee with tattered wings. "Come, little bee, we will look after you," she whispered softly. "I will make up some sugar water for you to drink, to replenish your energy. Your poor tattered wings may have a chance to regrow. You won't be alone any more, for you will have us - a mixed bunch for a bee, but we will share what we have with you. As you have shared what you have - a drop of honey - with us."

@Exoplanet 

🐝

Such a talented bunch of friends... I ❣️ this thread!!!!

Oh my goodness, I have so much joy bursting inside me.

So many people to  write letters to.

I am bursting at the seams with love.

What a beautiful way to communicate; letters yes; also children's fiction.

I have kept most of my sons' books and treasure them.

I have bought my own famous children stories.

I have bought my own stuffed animals.

I love the part of me who is a child who at the same time needs to be held gently.

The responses are so genuine and caring.

Poetic yes, flowing from the hearts.

Those who are joining can sense this and I hope are taking something away with them  as they are now all part of this beautiful, priceless band of friends; our own growing family; a community.

We might have to come up with a name for our community.

I know that   @Ripples , Kanga, Roo is artistic.

Would be lovely to have a piece of artwork at the entrance of our community.

I know that @Appleblossom might add some photography or history. Also a song as you sing like a bird.

@Lilaca can provide poetry and verse

I am feeling very exhausted and unable to add anything today.

I am overjoyed with all the love and companionship that is blossoming daily.

will write a letter when feeling a little better all.

Tigger needs to stop showing off, bustling about the place and find a cuddly blanket to pull over his head as he lies down, remembering to breathe.

Love you all each and everyone of you ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 Including parts of our community who are behind the scenes, just as valuable xxx

I think I am Roo in Winnie the Pooh because I live totally surrounded by kangaroos. It is nice to meet you. I hope this message makes it to you. I am still figuring out how to negotiate this complex website. I hope you are faring well at the time you read this letter.

@Sophia1 wrote:

Dear @Exoplanet 

This is the virtual letter writing post.

We have become part of Winnie the Pooh troop.

Three of us are Winnie, Eeyore and Tigger.

A  tad confusing.

Then  confusing can make it intriguing.

More than welcome to join in when and if you choose.

Write to me from wherever, whenever. calling me whatever,

Look forward to reading your letter.

love Sophia (Tigger)

@Sophia1 wrote:

Dear @Exoplanet 

This is the virtual letter writing post.

We have become part of Winnie the Pooh troop.

Three of us are Winnie, Eeyore and Tigger.

A  tad confusing.

Then  confusing can make it intriguing.

More than welcome to join in when and if you choose.

Write to me from wherever, whenever. calling me whatever,

Look forward to reading your letter.

love Sophia (Tigger)

Dear Friends,

Hello to all my family!

How have your day been?

Do you meet kind friends?

What have you been eating?

@Exoplanet 

My dear Bee Friend,

what a wonderful story.

Pooh loves Bee

just as much as honey.

Bee needs not worry

of being more than a Bee,

or to do this and that,

it's so unnecessary.

Bee can always be Bee,

just as Pooh can always be Pooh.

You see Pooh hasn't got much brain,

but Pooh can still have friends.

Friends like Bee and honey.

They light up Pooh's day easily.

You see Pooh's head is a bit fluffly

but Pooh can still offer Bee sincerity.

Pooh hopes that Bee's creativity 

will thrive and triumph

in moments of agony.

And one day soon Bee will fly free.

Bee shall promise

no more hurting as it stings.

Bee shall collect more honey

and spread only sweet things. 

@NatureLover 

Dear Kanga momma,

You have been so lovely,

healing our dear Bee,

feeding with a sweet drink.

Kanga momma is ever so nurturing,

anyone she touches will find it healing.

She's always there when you need her,

there can be no other like Kanga momma.

@Sophia1 

Dear Tigger Friend,

You are always bouncing and bursting.

With so much love and joy to share,

there can never be a sad day.

Please let Tigger cub

come out to play,

Call it inner child healing, 

or play therapy may be your thing!

@Appleblossom 

Hello dear new Friend,

Do I see a Gumnut Baby?

Hiding silently behind a leaf,

what are you thinking?

And as Pooh reaches out to see,

and realises there are many,

Gumnut Babies all at once staring.

How adorable are these Gumnut babies!

As the night sky blooms with bright stars,

Pooh Bear snuggles in oversized pyjamas,

cosying on a crescent moon up high in the sky,

whispering good night to all families and friends.

Your Pooh Bear,

Always.

Smiley Happy

The little bee was so taken by the kindness of Kanga, Tiger & the loving group of friends,
that with a new determination, it came up with an idea. It did take a drink from the sweet
healing water, but it also smeared a little on it's wings. The tears & tatters smoothed a
little & as they dried they reflected the light, losing some of the dullness & starting to
shine 🙂 The little bee was not a youngster & time had taught it some reality, it knew it
wouldn't yet be able to fly up & met the beautiful gum nut baby in the leaves at the top
of the tree; but it did make it to Pooh Bears nose! It hugged with all it's might, which
made Pooh Bear giggle & go a little cross-eyed 🙂 Then it made it's way up to the very top
of Poohs right ear. Once there it whispered a very sincere message - 'Thank-you & all
your friends, from the very bottom of my heart <3'

@Sophia1  @NatureLover  @Lilaca  @Anastasia  @Ripples 

Dear @Exoplanet 

Beautifully written.

I have suggested to you in the past to write a book, filled with all of your adventures, photographs of wonderful sanctuarys.

A children's book also so beautifully phrased in your last post.

@Lilaca @Ripples @Anastasia @NatureLover @Oaktree @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Exoplanet and others meeting us on a path somewhere

love to you all

Tigger is weary still. Regenerating energy.💚

Dear Friends, 

Oh how I wish these forums would hold these posts in order of being posted. I can't find the bee initial bee story. Eeyore is feeling frustrated. Welcome to all our new friends. I will come up with a new contribution soon. Trying to reach the creative side inside of me.

All my love,

Eeyore 

@Lilaca @Ripples @Anastasia @NatureLover @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Exoplanet

@Sophia1 

Dear Friends,

Eeyore was feeling a little gloomy so she went to see what her friends were doing in the hope that they would cheer her up. The company of friends always managed to do that!

In the distance she could see Christopher Robin, Emilia, Pooh, Tigger, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Gumnut Baby and on the end of Poohs’ nose was Bee. They all called greetings as she neared them. 

“Hello dear friends, how I have missed you! How are you feeling, little Bee? Are your wings recovering? I know that you would like to be able to fly again and to feel the wind in your wings.” 

The friends walked hand in hand for a while, a comfortable silence between them. Not an awkward kind of silence as is sometimes experienced but a silence that is experienced when each is lost in their own thoughts and when experiencing the beauty of nature around them. 

“I wonder what adventures lie just around the corner today?”

“Anything is possible,” said Christopher Robin excitedly. Piglet had decided to stop hiding and come along too but she was still very shy. 

“Maybe Bee will take us to meet her other bee friends so we can get some more honey?” said Pooh.

Tigger bounced up and down because that is what Tiggers do best and agreed that that would be a fine way to spend the day.

Owl, being wise, urged caution, for one did not wish to get stung. 

Kanga, being a kind and nurturing mother, kept Roo entertained and occupied along the way. She also had Gumnut Baby in her pouch so that she could come with the merry little group. This group of friends never wanted to leave anyone out of the fun as they knew how much friendship and a sense of belonging meant to each and everyone of the others. Their friendships were strong and true. Bee, riding on Poohs’ nose, agreed to navigate the group to the old hive to see if her friends would share their honey with the friendly little group.

To be continued by you friends…

All my love

Eeyore

p.s. if I got your pronouns wrong just let me know so I can change them. It's hard going from tag names

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance