Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Writing and receiving letters via virtual post

@Sophia1 

👋💞 👀👂😊🙏

Emelia (AKA Piglet) 🐷🍞🎵🎶

@Emelia8 Its always fun watching a show get on the road.  You join in as you wish.

Heart

Will need those sandwiches in the end.

Smiley Happy

@Adge 

Plenty of time for practise.  We play it again Sam, again and again and again ...

as much as you like.

Smiley Happy

@Exoplanet 

that is a bush orkestra

Smiley Happy

@HenryX 

Backing vocals, or do you fancy a number of your own?

@Sophia1 The eye lashes are saved from the previous years flowers. Couldn't you tell?Corymbia ficifolia - Wikipedia

Hi @Appleblossom 

Not having sung solo and having experience with choirs, I am happy to join in the group presentation.Smiley Very Happy

I am still intrigued to know how all this activity is to be co-ordinated and presented in this digital environment?Smiley Happy

I really love that photo of eyelashes growing for next years make-up.Smiley LOLHeart

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Ha ha @HenryX 

I think it largely an imaginitive and goodwill social bonding exercise.

Heart

I know a lot of irl choirs have adapted to zoomy environments with all sorts of ingenuity.  There is a sound delay so it is impossible to have satisfactory choral experience digitally as the tek currently stands ... they collect independant recordings from every9one's phones and put them together.  I am def not signing up for that.  Not my forte at all.  This forum background is not set up for it either ...

I do believe having this engagement can be stimulating and give other people positive spin offs in an unknown range of ways ....

Cheers Mate

Smiley Happy

Hello @Appleblossom 

Thank you for the update on activities. I was certainly having trouble getting my head around the implementation aspects.

At least, if I am only singing in my imagination, I don't have to worry about being out of tune. I am also happy to participate, as far as I can, and would be very pleased about contributing to and developing those stimulating and positive spin-offs, in whatever form, for everyone involved.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Nah dont think there are any intune afficionados here.

Practise makes purrrrfect anyway!

Cat Happy

@HenryX 

Where's sooty?

@Flax @Emelia8 @Sophia1 @Adge @Exoplanet 

As long as we all Harmonise together - Hopefully no-one will notice, if we're slightly out of Tune @HenryX @Appleblossom 

I completely missed that thought re eyelashes and remainder of flowers dropped.

@Appleblossom 

Would have picked up in the context of reading the book though.

Very clever wasn't she, May Gibbs.

Ahead of her time in many ways,  as she cared for the environment and weaved that into her stories.

That is what I loved, that she reached children in  story telling at the same time teaching them about how important our environment is. Also fauna.

Brings back memories now at bedtime story reading to both of my boys. Older one getting out of bed after and not falling asleep.

Younger one enjoying the cuddling and storytelling, falling  asleep peacefully.

💚

Had to laugh at the being in tune.

@Appleblossom @HenryX @Adge 

You have not heard me sing laugh

Hence have not put my hand up even when using imagination is our platform laugh

It is as appleblossom explained, an opportunity to stretch our minds and be creative, have fun, smile. laugh, enjoy the interractions and varying styles of humour.

We can go where ever we choose, do what ever we want, travel in many different ways.

Just noticed your aeroplane also Henry Rush X, certainly can write that into the story at some stage.

Aloysius the Bat is current means of transport to concert.

Bat in training, Adge have you got your Bat diploma yet @Adge 

Now @Flax  we hope that all is well with you. Do not want to intrude or put pressure on you. Hoping that you are managing and are safe.

We all miss you, at the same time care and want you to look after you first.

When well enough. if you are unwell. we look forward to your return..... with that wonderful imagination of yours.

If you have lost interest that is fair enough also.

Take care flax, sooty, ariadne,💜

Do you think that we should call a meeting @Appleblossom @Adge @HenryX @Exoplanet @Emelia8 @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Flax @Lilaca ?

Have we gone off track?

What would you like to see stay and what change?

We can all have input..

If someone writes and leaves an opening, someone else can follow on with whatever they choose.

let us try and get the fun back

what do you think?

be honest?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance