Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Writing and receiving letters via virtual post

All the Best with your Break & Time Away @Sophia1 

Wishing you the Best.

Adge

Hope to see you back here soon @Sophia1 

Take care of you!

Take care also @Shaz51 @Flax 

Sorry to hear that you guys are kinda hitting the wall. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon.

Meggle

Hello @Shaz51 

I remember what it was like doing gardening and lawnmowing as a contractor in wet windy weather. The wind was not so bad, as long as rugged up, but rain made lawns difficult to cut and was miserable to work in.

I am well, but do not like the cold. I'm now very much an inside person.

Best Wishes,

@HenryX 

Dear @Sophia1 

Heart

Reading between the lines, means lots is going on for you irl.  But you are wise and plan in time for breaks and let us know, so as not to worry.

Heart

Thinking/praying for you in the meantime.  Looking forward to concert plans we have made ...planning on squeezing the belly in sor a bit so I can splurge on all the edible goodies ....

Smiley Happy

we dont have to be super strict about timing ... as hey Hey ... this is not even a zoom workshop with built in mini time delays ...  Our concert moment could potentially stretch out over days ... like a festival kinda ....

Smiley Happy

@HenryX @Shaz51 @Adge 

Heart

@Oaktree Do not worry too much about people taking time out ... will make it all the merrier when we finally get it all together!

Smiley Happy

@Flax 

Your poem speaks ... anon or not ...

Smiley Happy

Hi @Appleblossom 

I was not at all worried about people taking time off. I realise that we all have real life going on in the background. Hopefully Sophia will feel better when she gets back from her break away. 

Meggle

hello my dear friends  @Adge@HenryX@Appleblossom@Sophia1@Oaktree@Emelia8 

today has been a big day 

seing the doctor for my mum 

mr shaz having a mania that he is going a hundred miles an hour -- we even mowed in the rain 

going to have a very easy dinner tonight -- yaaaa 

My dearest @Sophia1 ,

When will you be back? I have missed you and the activity in this little group. It seems that you are the glue holding it all together after all. I was hopeful that it would continue without you. I myself have taken almost a week away from the forums after an upset last week and I am going away tomorrow until Saturday night. I probably won't be online whilst I am away. Sending much love your way dear Sophia.

Meggle

Hello all

I am only just able now to write to you all.

Life stuff still happening in the background.

I prefer to write about that on the other thread that I write on.

Keep this one about whatever we are all planning in the moment and all adding our own touches..

I love it...

So very artistic and musical in the living now.

Thank you for your posts and caring much appreciated....

So without further ado

@Oaktree @HenryX @Appleblossom @Adge  @HenryX  

@Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Exoplanet  @Flax 

(just in case you would like to join in as we all would love you too @Exoplanet with your wonderful storytelling...no pressure though) (also random visits are welcomed, accepted , acknowledged and quite frequent by all of us)

So pray tell where have you all got to with practising?

Music arrangements

Singing choices

bell ringing accepted....hope that you are practising still though @Oaktree 

@Shaz51  

I hope that you are rested at least as much as you can be.

Hoping that Mr Shaz has settled even if slightly. Bad weather does not help his commitments workwise along with Covid.

Hoping that your mum's appointment was helpful @Shaz51 

@Appleblossom , @HenryX , @Adge  have you worked out your music arrangements and choice of songs, group performances, solo appearances and music choice.

How about Bohemian Rhapsody at some stage? 

If not your standard, we can always leave that for the endless days feasts and celebrations after the concert...

@Oaktree I am hoping that you still have that enticing wonderful chocolate cake recipe on hand...

@Emelia8 those sandwiches and fillings are still most welcome...

hmmmm just had a thought...

we will have to cater for gluten free, dairy free and coeliac requirements....

I will leave that in your capable hands.....

As long as we are allowed to still have chocolate....preferably dark chocolate...

@Flax  lovely to see your response...

you probably have not had time to read back over all of the posts....

in particular positions vacant still to be filled....

I am thinking that you would be an absolute catch for wardrobe design....

set design possibly.....?

There are still many other positions vacant so please read back and apply...

Most importantly I am still waiting for someone to put their hand up to be my personal assistant.....

if necessary I can stretch the title to......director and assistant director....or associate director.....or associate...

or just a helper.....help........please.....

As far as time frame we of course have to abide by the current health risk across the country...

therefore I have checked with the ancient Roman villa and our booking can be extended....given current country health dilemma.....they are familiar with the health issue..

In reply you can tell our merry troupe what contributions you are making...

practise undergoing...

further ideas for improvement...

suggestions...

hands up for positions vacant...

anything...

PS   Please all put your heads together and come up with our new amended title for this thread as no longer comes under writing and receiving letters literally....

indirectly one could say that it does...

however we need to be mindful of others passing by....

"writing and receiving responses re virtual concerts and feasts for celebration.....expand your minds and let loose.."

other suggestions for title of thread most welcome...

Sophia

Hello

@Oaktree @Appleblossom @Adge @HenryX @Shaz51 @Exoplanet   @Flax 

@Anastasia @Emelia8 

Knock Knock

Who is there?

Aloysius the grumpy Bat

What is up Bat?

Tiggr is all alone ..............

I can't hear any voices singing, bells ringing, little bees buzzing, black beetles scurrying, sleek black cat with green eyes meowing, bats doing whatever bats do. Donkeys hee hawing, Christopher Robin talking to himself. Gum nut baby  have you fallen out of the tree?

Where is Ariadne?

Tigger is going under his blanket again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance