Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

What if?

I want to create a space where we can use our imaginations...

there are so many of us on here who are so very creative in so many remarkable ways...

I also believe that we are all intelligent in differing aspects of thinking

we support and show compassion to one another

many of us feel different...as though we don't fit in....don't belong...

is this really because of society's way of treating us....stigma...I am not diminishing in any way people's struggles...they are very real...

we have humour...

or is it another phenomena

what if:::

we have travelled here from another zone

we are here to observe the medical profession...I love this one...

we communicate with each other....in the real world?

which is our virtual world?

So what if

willing to add some thoughts? anyone?

Sooohhhhh anyone who wants to put forward an idea....add the far side....who is bored...

What if 

I am just adding a few names .....not excluding anyone...just struggling to remember...

@CheerBear @outlander @Zoe7 @NameUnknown @Former-Member @Former-Member @eth @Mazarita @Former-Member@Silenus @Faith-and-Hope @PeppiPatty @Appleblossom @Former-Member @soul @Determined 

@eudemonism @Friendconnect 

please if joining in add names I have left out...Out of respect I have not included at this time those who are particularly struggling so as not to offend....

162 REPLIES 162
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: What if?

Can't believe that I missed your name @greenpea 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member What if we are just brains in a jar with electrodes inplanted in us ... which are being randomly zapped by some mad scientist. Creating thought and feelings within the brain . What would that mean? Has it got less meaning than what I think I am experiencing now in 'realife'? I don't know .... I could ponder over these types questions for hours. Good thread mohill. looking forward to hearing others ideas.

@Former-Member Don't worry I never take offence. I am a laid back kind of pea 😄

What if we are just dream? Someone elses virtual escape from reality.

What if when I do pass I will meet with my voice. The voice that kept me awake, kept me on the road to madness, he told me he would be there waiting what if ...

Awwww @greenpea ..... you better have a big voice of your own to tell him to p*ss off and leave you alone with ....

@Faith-and-Hope yes my big voice is my medication and my psychiatrists and study keeping my mind from expanding into a multiverse is the key to keeping him at bay Smiley Wink

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea

Just imagine how you can reply..

you could start telling the voice a few things..

Former-Member
Not applicable

What if we could hover above and observe..hear

not be affected

what if we cold reverse the roles?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance