Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tis the season to be jolly - the gift that gives twice... maybe three, or four....

Heheeeee! I particularly like Santa with his dogs.

Always a sucker for puppies!

Re: Tis the season to be jolly - the gift that gives twice... maybe three, or four....

CherryBomb, it is lovely , I must admit. The beauty of pets,

loopy.

Yep, @Loopy, particularly when they're sleeping! You got any fur friends?

CherryBomb, I once had a little doggy, Humphrey, that would when I arrived home after work, at the time I lived on the edge of native forest reserve, I woul d say to him, üp the bush"and open my old bush basher and he would get i\over to the passenger side, rear legs on the seat and full stretch fore paws on the dash. When got to the bush he would rtun around then stop, it was his signal that it was the best place to sit and watch and ponder. He would point if something of interest was in view.  One day I sat on a big grey boulder and he seemed agitated. When got up to see what was bothering him I saw it, all two metres of it, a bloody big tiger snake curled up on the very rock I had been on. It was the same colour as the rock and was behind out of my vision. I lost my little mate to German sheperd that mauled him. I have never forgotten all those wonderful time we had together. He is still with me now. My little ginger man Humphrey, I really miss him and his funny ways:

loopySmiley Sad

Oh Loopy, loosing a companion is tough, especially knowing that they may have suffered. Smiley Sad Poo, that's just real poo.

But, it's great to hear that you can still keep that wonderful memories that the two of you had together. I had dog growing up. We got her when I 5 and she passed away when I was about 16. I grew up with her. I think about her all the time, and still miss her.

I hope to get another fur baby very soon. When I do, I'll be sure to post some pics. Smiley Happy

CherryBomb, I thank you for you understanding, I cry just thinking about all the wonderful times we had, he knew how I felt, what I thought and when at home my constant companion. I think I miss him more than sanity.

loopy

index.jpg

coffegirl,

Cats!Cats!Cats!

loopy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance